Congrats to Nords

Andy R

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
It's with great pleasure to announce that our one and only Nords has signed a deal to have his book, "The Military Guide", published. This project has been a labor of love for him over the last few years and he's donating all the proceeds to Military charities.

A big part of this book is drawn from interactions and experiences shared here in our community. That interaction won't stop just because the book will be going to print. Over the course of the next year he will be sharing his experience on this whole process here on the forums as sort of a "what did you do today" manner which should be both educational and fun to follow.

Stay tuned for more info from Nords himself...

Andy

Congratulations Nords! I'll bet this book will be a treasure trove for military folks, and based on our experience on the forum, very enjoyable to read.

Now I can say I virtually hobnob with a famous author......

Too cool! Congratulations, Nords. It will be interesting to hear the stories.

:clap::clap:Congrats on the new book:dance::dance:.
Will it be available on Kindle?

Nords gives excellent advice. Putting it in a book is brilliant. Wishing for much success!!

Congratulations Nords!!!! Looking forward to the updates.

Author! ..............Well done.

congratsballons.gif

When will it be available at the library?

;)

Congratulations
smiley-chores033.gif
on your success!

Nords,

Congrats on getting your book published.

Have you thought about the sequel?

Just kidding.

2soon2tell

Looking forward to the finished product. The drafts I read were an easy yet very informative read. Congrats Nords! BZ!

Congrats Nords!
I admire the dedication you have shown to everything you do:)

Congrats on getting it published! It will be very informative for so many.

Glad to hear it and very well deserved. I have benefited from your advice many times and I know all who read your book will also.

Looking forward to buying it!

Riting is harde! Wow!

Can't wait to hear more about it. Your family must be so proud of you, just as we here are!

Back
Top Bottom