ER forum app crashing this morning

SteveNU

Recycles dryer sheets
Anybody else having issues with the app today. It keeps crashing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and rebooted my phone.

Just checked on my phone (I use the desktop while I'm home). Didn't notice a problem. Did it crash on you immediately or after some time?

Edit to add: I have an android phone.

Last edited:
Just checked on my phone (I use the desktop while I'm home). Didn't notice a problem. Did it crash on you immediately or after some time?

When I open a thread to read it it opens up but closes immediately. Then when I try again it crashes the app.

It worked fine until this morning.

I'm on the android app and it works fine. What app are you using? I see what you have done, I'm assuming reinstalling the app made you log in again? I've seen funky things on this app that require a login to "fix".

Last edited:
I'm on the android app and it works fine. What app are you using? I see what you have done, I'm assuming reinstalling the app made you log in again? I've seen funky things on this app that require a login to "fix".

It's the Android app from the play store. I'm using a Google Pixel 3 XL phone.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, logged out and back in several times and rebooted/restarted my phone several times.

I reported it to the developer so I'll keep fiddling with it and see if I can figure it out.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, logged out and back in several times and rebooted/restarted my phone several times.

I reported it to the developer so I'll keep fiddling with it and see if I can figure it out.
Good luck. It will probably hit me next. Different hardware, Samsung, so maybe not.

On Pixel 3, I'm using a web browser, with the site in mobile mode. That works well for me.

I do have the android app on a Nexus tablet, and it works fine there.

I have the Pixel 2XL and the app started crashing for me yesterday as well. Still not working this morning.

Android notices that the app continually crashes and offers the chance to send feedback, which I did. Apparently it sends the system log as well as user comments but I'm not sure who received the info.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10. The Er.org app has been crashing for 2-3 days. I followed the suggestion upthread and have added the web version from my browser and it works, albeit differently than the mobile app.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 as well & the er.org app has been crashing the last couple days.

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it numerous times. Cleared the cache and data, restarted my phone. When you open a thread it opens then immediately closes. The second time you try to open the thread it crashes the app. It's repeatable and consistent.

I have the same phone, and the same problem.

Looks like it is fixed. All is well this morning.

Back
Top Bottom