Are you circumcised?

Did you hear about the mojel who didn't charge for circumcision. He just kept the tips.

Two men at the urinal wall...

“Were you circumcised by Rabbi Schwartz?”

“Why yes, how’d you know that?”

“Well, he always cuts on the bias, and you’re whizzing on my shoe...”

Yes. As a baby back in the early 60's when they didn't even ask the parents. When my wife was pregnant and we didn't yet know the sex, the discussion came up and my response was NFW. I have 5 males siblings and we all were, except for my oldest brother. My Dad wasn't either. All remained healthy. As a side note, as a young kid I thought it was something that would eventually grow when you got older, kinda like hair. :)

Do you all realize this thread is from 2009 - it was bumped the other day by someone asking if a member who hadn't posted in years had made a decision...

It doesn't appear to be a current topic of decision/interest for current members.... Though the jokes are funny.

Just sayin'....

Do you all realize this thread is from 2009 - it was bumped the other day by someone asking if a member who hadn't posted in years had made a decision...

It doesn't appear to be a current topic of decision/interest for current members.... Though the jokes are funny.

Just sayin'....

Do tell! :)

(and since you are a mod, I know you don't have me on ignore! :LOL: )

This thread was started almost 9 years ago. And the poster you are asking about has not visited for over 4 years:

Last Activity: 07-16-2013 04:23 PM

And hasn't posted in over 7 years. Don't hold your breath (or foreskin, or ummm, place where your foreskin formerly resided) waiting for an answer.

It's still an interesting thread, but I will now unsubscribe.

-ERD50

-ERD50

Yes, ERD50, you figured it out first. :)

Yes, ERD50, you figured it out first. :)

And now for a joke:

A man is on business in Switzerland, and on the weekend visits some small, quaint towns outside of the business center. He is leisurely strolling through the old cobblestone streets of this village, when he notices his watch has stopped. It is a Swiss watch, so he figures he maybe can get it fixed while on this trip.

As he continues his stroll, he spots a small storefront with clocks and watches hanging in the window. So he stops in and inquires about having his watch repaired.

Businessman: "Hello, my watch has stopped, would it be possible to get it fixed before I leave for home next Thursday?"

Shopkeeper: "No, I'm sorry, but that would be impossible for me to do."

Businessman: "I understand, that just isn't enough time for the kind of craftsmanship this requires."

Shopkeeper: "No, I couldn't do it for you, even if you gave me an entire year."

Businessman: "That seems odd, why is that?"

Shopkeeper: "I am not a watchmaker. I perform the circumcisions in this village."

Businessman (puzzled): "Then why do you have clocks and watches hanging in your front windows?"

Shopkeeper: "And what would you hang in the window?"

:hide:

-ERD50

I read an article about a kid who was born without eyelids. They decided to skin graft the foreskin to prevent his eyes from drying out. The operations was a success . He is doing alright, just a little cockeyed.:hide:

It was traumatic for me. After I had mine, it was almost a year before I could walk...

Heck, I bet I was 10-12 years old before I even knew it wasnt that way naturally. I had no idea I survived such a major surgery as a baby.

Back
Top Bottom