It's Wednesday weigh ins! 2007-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 187.1 lbs. fully clothed (without shoes) yesterday. I will check tomorrow after I shower on the scale that has the BMI option.

Started weight loss diet and excercise on May 7, 2019 at 265 lbs. Previous maximum weight in 2018 was 288 lbs.
Currently 214 lbs. Target is~185
Dr took me off blood pressure medicine entirely. All blood numbers except HDL are in normal band now.
FTW!

No gain and no loss this week. Currently at 221 lbs, and half way to my goal of 200 lbs.

Bike race under the lights last night. Raced with the young guns in the 35 year old group. Horsepower was high and fun factor over the top.

Had my ancient GoPro camera powered up and if I have a few minutes will pull a couple of pics.

Started Aug 1st at 193, now at 180. Hopefully I can reach my goal of 175 by year end.

Been on one hellofa journey for the past 7.5 years. Trying to get back down to my ideal weight of 195.

35183-albums227-picture2026.png

Down to 183 lbs. It has taken a long time, starting from 203. That is 20 pounds lost so I don't know why I keep thinking I can't lose weight.

I hope to be at 182lbs. next week. I will try to eat between 800 and 1000 kcal per day and walk three miles a day. I have a pizza dinner tomorrow where I will have salad and eat only the tops of the pizza.

I finally made it to 182 lbs. Since my last post I had a birthday which included multiple celebrations. I gained a few pounds back, but I am headed in the right direction. I'm sticking with the eating game plan: low carb mostly excluding refined grains and sugars. I allow myself an occasional glass of wine or dessert. I plan to making a specific allowance of two glasses of wine per week. Since I am not really a sugar freak type of person, I will limit dessert to one serving per month. I think these limits are doable. Another improvement in my eating is to limit nuts. I'm not sure what my limit should be. :D

Went to the Doc and weighed in at 170 even. Nunbers all look good. Feeling good but at 38 the aches and pains seem to be happening more often.

Thursday Weigh in

Restarting my healthy eating plan

181.8 with clothes - no shoes

DH is also eating healthier but he does not weigh himself

250 again today.
248 Monday.
248, 253, and 251 at 3 different times yesterday.
Getting frustrated as I've stayed under 2000 calories every day.
Going to start back at the gym this week.

250 again today.
248 Monday.
248, 253, and 251 at 3 different times yesterday.
Getting frustrated as I've stayed under 2000 calories every day.
Going to start back at the gym this week.

You've lost 10+ pounds, right? So you're absolutely heading in the right direction & should be congratulating yourself every day. Slow & steady is how you'll reach your goal, & maintaining your weight can be every bit as challenging as losing it, maybe even more. If you focus on creating healthy eating & exercise habits that you can continue indefinitely, the results will happen. You're doing great, so keep it up & get back to the gym!

Thanks.
Actually 16 pounds total.
Funny that I can vary 1 to 2% in a day!
Try to weigh myself every day at the same time.
2weeks with little to no loss is disheartening, but I'm chalking it up to the arthritis in getting under control. Sitting on the recliner to dang much. Gym tomorrow!

Thanks.
Actually 16 pounds total.
Funny that I can vary 1 to 2% in a day!
Try to weigh myself every day at the same time.
2weeks with little to no loss is disheartening, but I'm chalking it up to the arthritis in getting under control. Sitting on the recliner to dang much. Gym tomorrow!
Great job!

I used to weigh myself frequently as I was actively dropping pounds. My weight fluctuates 5 pounds during the course of a day! I consider my early morning weight to be the standard.

Today mine was 168 pounds. I've dropped 5 pounds in 3 months by making a few simple diet changes.

Getting back on track. Clothes are fitting better, and had to trim another half inch of the belt. Wore the shirt I bought on Prime day that was too snug but I was to lazy to return so there's a small goal met.

Weight loss has stalled lately, but fitness continues to improve. Weight bouncing around between 220 and 225 lbs for a few weeks.

Sitting in 12th position out of 37 racers in local bicycle fall racing series. Racing against lighter and younger guys so am happy with these mid-series results.

Looking to update my tired six year old race bike soon. Won’t make me any faster, but will sure look good (fast) in the race action photos that show up on the web post-race.

:)183 today.

My highest was 203 pounds and I am slowly training my self to tweak my eating habits. I left the low-fat club and moved to healthy fat and high fiber carbs. I try to keep the carbs at less than 100 net carbs. I stopped drinking milk on a regular basis and decreased wine to special occasions only. Moving forward, I want to stop snacking on DH's dates and figs. I also overdo it on nuts sometime.

I only raced a couple times. Weight is a huge issue. I should have slipped the Snickers bars instead of buying the carbon fiber bike.
Congrats on the loss!
Weight loss has stalled lately, but fitness continues to improve. Weight bouncing around between 220 and 225 lbs for a few weeks.

Sitting in 12th position out of 37 racers in local bicycle fall racing series. Racing against lighter and younger guys so am happy with these mid-series results.

Looking to update my tired six year old race bike soon. Won’t make me any faster, but will sure look good (fast) in the race action photos that show up on the web post-race.

About 10%! Congrats!
:)183 today.

My highest was 203 pounds and I am slowly training my self to tweak my eating habits. I left the low-fat club and moved to healthy fat and high fiber carbs. I try to keep the carbs at less than 100 net carbs. I stopped drinking milk on a regular basis and decreased wine to special occasions only. Moving forward, I want to stop snacking on DH's dates and figs. I also overdo it on nuts sometime.

Thanksgiving is over and guests are gone.
Time to start tracking the calories in MyFitnessPal again.
Lucked out as the scale batteries are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom