Men Sitzpinklers, A Serious Issue

It's just another demonstration of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

When ERs feel comfortable with availability of healthcare and enjoy a long bull market, they can now tend to things that were simply annoying in the past.

Take away ACA and throw in a recession with a bear market, you will see ERs forget about these inconveniences, and the thread topics go back to "Do I go back to work", or "How to scrimp on food".
A new market timing signal! I'm going to all cash today!

I'm now worried that Kaneoke's thread will go viral and make my Ladies thread (currently at 8 pages) look puny by comparison. And yes, I have also had this less then pleasant experience.

So this is what ER's get up to all day. :)

Lsbcal, not to worry...........this thread took 17 hrs to get to post #25. Yours
took less than 7 hrs to get there. Of course, there are hares and tortoises too so time will tell. :)

Calls to mind a classic joke.

Two guys stop on a bridge to relieve themselves.

As they are standing there, the first guy said "Hey, this water is cold."

The other guy replied, "Yeah, and deep too."

“I didn’t pull it all out, just enough to win the turkey...”

url

One does not need the urinal lower, if he loops it over his shoulder first.

Come to think of it, that also works if he sits on the toilet.

Another possible technological remedy

Attachments

• hose reel.jpg
    hose reel.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 22
I have been fortunate to never use a toilet in a medical center from a seated position. Zero chance of a water landing while standing.

At home, I'm afraid to say it is anatomically impossible to reach the lake below. No matter what contortion I might perform I'll never be able to sink to that level.

Being well endowed is a curse as well as a blessing, kind of a double edged sword sort of thing.

Or so I've been told !

It's in the way that you use it
It comes and it goes
Boy don't you know
And if you lie you will lose it
Feelings will show
So don't you ever abuse it
Don't let it go

Credit: Eric Clapton

Calls to mind a classic joke.

Two guys stop on a bridge to relieve themselves.
As they are standing there, the first guy said "Hey, this water is cold."
The other guy replied, "Yeah, and deep too."

Pissing while dipping it in the river.

You think it's a joke, until you are in Brazil and encounter the candiru fish. :nonono:

Last edited:
I love puns, but I have to confess I can't think of a good one for this great thread.

Many articles show that the fish while still small is too large to enter the uretha. But, but, but that's the adult fish. What about juvenile fish?

The local tribes still fear the fish, and wear protective appliances to this day. What if they know something we don't? I am taking no risk if I go there. :)

And besides the candiru, there are other hazards. Having an appendage hanging out as fish bait is never good. :nonono:

... tribes in the area used various forms of protective coverings for their genitals while bathing, though it was also suggested that these were to prevent bites from piranha.

Oh yeah, I fear the piranha. They'll just nip it off clean. No bother to swim up the little hole...

Ummm...

On 2nd thought, amputation is a bit extreme.

How 'bout this?

Tie it into a knot for shortening, but make the knot loose to avoid restricting circulation.
Now, there is a creative solution to this most important issue. And it is completely reversible in the event the water table drops - perfect!

Well, one may want to untie the knot on occasion.

Also, remember that if one knot is not enough, there's nothing to keep you from using more than one.

Mods ! I think we may be nearing the point where a sub forum called, geriatric hygiene is warranted. We could discuss topics addressing hovering, spraying, seats up or down, adult diapers, wiping, nose and ear hair, the best time and place for episodes of flatulence, morning bodily noises who've never heard before, etc., etc., the list is endless.

In the words of the great Elaine Benes

Attachments

• 4B765A70-8B23-412E-84B1-04D38BA4602E.jpeg
    4B765A70-8B23-412E-84B1-04D38BA4602E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
It comes and it goes
Boy don't you know
And if you lie you will lose it
Feelings will show
So don't you ever abuse it
Don't let it go

Credit: Eric Clapton

I’ll never hear this song the same again!

And then, there are people with the opposite problem. I have told this story before, but it may be worth repeating here because it is on the same topic.

An elderly gentleman went to the pharmacy to have his prescription filled for the blue pill.

He told the pharmacist, "Son, will you be kind to chop each pill into 4 for me?"

The pharmacist protested, "Sir, if you take a reduced dosage like that, it will not work".

Our elderly man replied, "Yes, I know, but it is not for what you think. At my age, all I want is to be long enough so I do not pee on my shoes".

Last edited:
About the candiru, one may wonder why that parasitic fish has that behavior. What does it feed on?

The following BBC video provides a clue. And you will see that humans of both sexes need to be wary of the danger.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom