Men Sitzpinklers, A Serious Issue

Why hasn't anyone started a poll? Here are some suggested categories (in German of course)

o sitz platz und peepee

o sitz platz und peepee und wipendz

o sitz platz und peepee und shakendz

o standenz oopz und peepee

o standenz oopz und peepee und wipendz

o standenz oopz und peepee und shakendz

o sqwatenz und peepee

Last edited:
zedd, I don't know German and google translate failed me but I do know pidgin
English so I think I've figured it out. I never realized the many variations possible until recently and I thought I had invented a new technique but google thinks it was around for ages.

In recent yrs I noticed the TP disappearing like crazy in our house which mystified me. Then a combination of events triggered my invention. My old cotton PJs started falling apart so I got some new polyester PJs. The mystery began. After #1 events, I felt like my leg was being hosed down after pulling up the PJs. Never was like that w/ cotton. Then the drought struck and water restrictions appeared. At the time I invented sitz/pp/wipenz technique,which if you were careful needed no hand wash later.......very green indeed. It also
fixed the polyester PJ problem by accident.

I guess I was not aware or did not do properly the shakendz.......probably not enough snap to solve the inertia problem of the remaining dropnz . Google suggests these techniques have been known for ages so I guess I've been living a sheltered life.

I concluded that the mysterious fast disappearing TP meant the DW knew about the wipenz technique all along and I just never noticed the use rate before......being aware/observant is not something DW has ever accused me of.

This thread proves potty talk returns with age:facepalm:.

Oh yeah, I fear the piranha. They'll just nip it off clean. No bother to swim up the little hole...

Off topic anecdote. When I was an an Earthwatch trip to Brazil, my task was to wade out chest deep in a small lake and toss out a circular cast net with weights on the bottom edge. As I pulled the net to the surface, piranhas nipped off every bit of fish flesh sticking out of the net. Oddly, they seemed to ignore me, though I was wearing bathing trunks. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom