Midlife Crisis?????

Wow, that is a great post--thank you very much for sharing it. I really can appreciate it a lot, though thankfully not having experienced it entirely. But I do have one of those midlife husbands, who has been working very hard on that ego/happiness thing since leaving his job this past summer.
Really glad you dug that up, papa.

Thank You All

Many thanks to both the OP (original poster, Brian) for starting this thread and for all those who have contributed to it. When this started, I never expected this to remain a civil discussion; I am both impressed and grateful.

Based on the views/replies ratio of this thread, I am assuming many others have found it useful in some way but have been following it quietly as I had been. Even though I do not have anything useful or insightful to contribute, I did want to publicly thank all who have done so and remind you that you are helping more than one person (OP), likely many more.

To the OP : I am 49 also and also going through a mid life crisis. Right now, in your shoes, I would stay put and seek medical advice. Psych consult might be indicated. Good luck and take care.

To the OP : I am 49 also and also going through a mid life crisis. Right now, in your shoes, I would stay put and seek medical advice. Psych consult might be indicated. Good luck and take care.
Noone wants to know if you are taking your own advice and seeing a shrink.

Back
Top Bottom