Part D - Max OOP Cost (Really?)

There's nothing wrong with hybrid MA offered through your employer. I have one myself :cool: For instance, on my MA drug plan, I never fall in the donut hole and I have no deductible to meet on drugs. But I recognize that is not like what is available on the market so I never talk it about since it would confuse others.

There's nothing wrong with hybrid MA offered through your employer. I have one myself :cool: For instance, on my MA drug plan, I never fall in the donut hole and I have no deductible to meet on drugs. But I recognize that is not like what is available on the market so I never talk it about since it would confuse others.
Actually after reading all of the comments on this thread (and others) I'm beginning to realize my plan seems to be pretty dang good... Should be since I'm paying the typical Medicare premiums plus an additional fee to my old company and they even chip in some dollars too...

Now I may be able to help my friend (the reason for this thread) understand why he's paying what he is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom