Smart watch

What I did was customize one of the watch faces for exercise, and I put the workout icon in one corner as one of the complications. Music icon in the other corner, and stopwatch at the bottom.

Ooohhh that’s really good! I keep the same watch face all the time. I will check the other watch faces.[emoji16]

Oh my watch face is totally customized. They makes the watch super easy to use.
My digital style watchface is laid out:

Date Time
Workout
Temperature Rings Timer

The Center workout display is actually a large display and gives a summary of my most recent workout.

Date goes to calendar
Workout goes to exercise selection
Temperature goes to weather
Rings goes to Activity overview
Timer goes to timers

These are my most frequently used watchface apps. Very streamlined.

Just wanted to let you know, I now have three watch faces. My regular one, my exercise one and my picture one to whip out when I need to see my granddaughter.

If you want more useful Apple Watch tips:

I’m in the kitchen cooking,
“Hey Siri, add green onions to my shopping list”

I have several shopping lists in my reminders app - shopping list, Costco list, etc. These can be viewed on my watch. DH and I share lists. When we go shopping, we can view the list on our wrists and tick things off.

It’s also easy to tell Siri to add reminders or set alarms.
“Hey Siri, remind me to take out the garbage at 6pm”.
“Hey Siri, set an alarm for four hours”.

That latter helps if you want the timer free for something else”.

The watch also works with iPhone navigation - you get taps on the wrist at turning points. And you can even tell the watch to route you somewhere.

There is such thing as a proximity alarm which can be used to set up reminders for when you return home, for example.

I use a lot of reminders, LOL!

Well, looking through this thread, it seems that the Apple Watch is the most liked. Unfortunately, since I have an Android phone that is not going to work for me. If I could get notifications to work with my Fitbit I would be happy with it.
Any thoughts on a watch that works well with Android? I want both the fitness tracking and notifications.

Wait a month, new tech is coming. Should be a big improvement

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/8/7/17663020/qualcomm-new-smartwatch-chip-event-date

Well, looking through this thread, it seems that the Apple Watch is the most liked. Unfortunately, since I have an Android phone that is not going to work for me. If I could get notifications to work with my Fitbit I would be happy with it.
Any thoughts on a watch that works well with Android? I want both the fitness tracking and notifications.

+1 for the $149 Samsung GearFit Pro (latest model).

Great size and features. Works with Android or Apple. Wearing mine daily.

Back
Top Bottom