TWIGBY cell phone service?

ERObjd

Recycles dryer sheets
Wife and I just switched from Track Phone that was $45 a month to Twigby which is $10.00 per month for 6 mo, then it will be $20 a month. Used our old phones which are Motorola Moto G cell phones, Twigby sent us new stim cards. We have the 3GB per month plan which is more than enough for us. neither of us have used more than .5 GB ever in a month so 3GB is more than enough for us and if we ever want to use these phones at home we can switch them over to connect to our wifi.

Anyone else use Twigby cell phone service??

Are those rates per line or for your household?

edit: Looks like they are per line.

You might want to check out tello.com once your promotional rates expire in 6 months.

Twigby's promotion rates are similar to Tello's nominal rates if I am reading this correctly.
(I pay about $7 each month for 1GB of data per line at Tello).

-gauss

Last edited:
Agreed unless he wants or needs to stay with a Verizon MVNO.
I don't see the point in paying for 3GB if your normal usage is less than 1, but at least with Tello you can manually rollover and keep the unused portion.
I'm usually at home on WIFI so don't need much at all but when I'm out it's great to have a reserve that's currently 8GB on a $6 plan.

I've been with Tello a few years. Had to move from Sprint to the T-Mobile network (still Tello) about a year ago and got a new phone. $6/mo gives me all I need. I don't mess around with manual renewals.

Back
Top Bottom