What new series are you watching? *No Spoilers, Please*

I watched one episode of Sell it like Serhant on Bravo. It was pretty good I thought. I will certainly watch this again. I thought it was entertaining and even though Ryan sells Real Estate the show kind of delves into other things as well.

Last edited:
Broadchurch on Netflix has been my go to show this past week. The Brits are putting out some pretty good stuff lately.

If you like Broadchurch (I do too), a new one on Netflix is Safe. The twists are good and I always recognize the British actors from one great series to the next.

If you like Broadchurch (I do too), a new one on Netflix is Safe. The twists are good and I always recognize the British actors from one great series to the next.

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

How do you get the first episodes? I recorded the last 4 but don't want to watch until I get the whole series.

Dawg52, when I click on your video, I am prompted to "buy the episode for $1.99" I think maybe this is a version of posting a link to an article with a paywall?

Yeah I caught up to Killing Eve by recording them.

They were re-running the season's episodes on Sunday mornings.

I'm sure they have them On Demand on Comcast but I prefer to skip commercials on my Tivo.

Dawg52, when I click on your video, I am prompted to "buy the episode for $1.99" I think maybe this is a version of posting a link to an article with a paywall?

Not sure how it works. I found it on youtube and copied the link. The SD version is at $1.99 from what I understand.

Yeah I caught up to Killing Eve by recording them.

They were re-running the season's episodes on Sunday mornings.

I'm sure they have them On Demand on Comcast but I prefer to skip commercials on my Tivo.

On this one Comcast is allowing me to FF through the commercials via on demand. Not sure why they do this on some series but force you to watch commercials on others. I think it depends on the network.....but not sure.

My Sling Blue TV streaming service allows me to watch both seasons of Killing Eve. Thanks for the tip - I'll start watching tonight!

We're into season 2 of The Following on Netflix. Good writers and plenty twists and turns.

Killing Eve has only had one season, with the season 1 finale last Sunday.

British shows often don't have long runs so this may only last another season or two.

Even 8 episodes is a lot for one season for them.

We're into season 2 of The Following on Netflix. Good writers and plenty twists and turns.

Thanks for reminding me, I started watching then forgot about it. Good to know, I like twists and turns.

Just started here in the UK.....The Heart Guy. An Aussie series that is just in season 1 here, but has shown 2 seasons I think in AU. Scheduled for another series. Nothing overly special....I just like Australia.

We've been watching Fallet on Netflix. A funny understated cop show. From Wikipedia:
Incompetent detectives Sophie Borg from the Stockholm and Tom Brown from St Ives, UK, are given one last chance to solve a case after the macabre murder of an Englishman in Borg's hometown of Norrbacka. Norrbacka police chief Klas Wall, who is about to retire, is overjoyed at the excitement of the case.

This is an old one, but Nurse Jackie is funny, serious and smart. I like seeing the inside world of a hospital. It feels pretty honest. I'm glad they keep old series for those of us who missed it the first time.

Babylon Berlin on Netflix streaming. Berlin in the late 1920's and the time between the world wars. Covers things like the Soviet activities in Germany. I'm at episode 3 now.

Back
Top Bottom