What new series are you watching? *No Spoilers, Please*

Just throwing this out to nobody....

But this thread was for NEW series... seems a lot of people are putting in old ones...

Just sayin....
What if it’s new to me?

LOL... your thoughts on Murphy might indicate your political leanings... I did not like it just because it was too over the top on politics...
Is there no topic safe from politics? :confused:

Manifest has been very intriguing and has yet to have a disappointing episode. This is the type of show I would prefer to binge watch as a week between two episodes is too long of a time period.

My how TV viewing has changed!

While not new, We have been watching all the seasons of the PBS show Poldark. We are really enjoying it.

Manifest has been very intriguing and has yet to have a disappointing episode. This is the type of show I would prefer to binge watch as a week between two episodes is too long of a time period.

My how TV viewing has changed!

I generally do not watch TV series shows, but I was intrigued by Manifest. I guess this is what makes the world go around -- after 3 episodes I find it disappointing. I have #4 on DVR, but unless that show gets me hooked, it'll be my last.

Bodyguard

My sister said that a new series on BBC titled "Bodyguard" starring Keely Hawes, is excellent. Netflix will be airing the 6 part series beginning October 24th.

This is my random list - I’ve been keeping it as a memo on my phone because I no longer have short term memory, lol! I have seen some but not all.

TO WATCH
Justified. Amazon
A Gifted Man. Amazon
Episodes. Amazon
Frankie and grace Netflix
Collateral . Netflix
The Alienist. TNT
Phantom Gourmet. Ch 38
Killing Eve. BBC America now Hulu
Safe Netflix
Bombshell Hedy Lamarr. Netflix
The Tunnel. PBS
The Forest Netflix en francais
Marcella on Netflix
Sense8
Secret City Netflix
An Honorable Woman. Netflix
Bordertown. Netflix
Dark Places. Netflix
Entourage series mark wahlburg HBO
Godless Netflix
The assassination of Gianni Versace
The good place. Netflix
Deadwind HBO
Death Wood. HBO
Maniac Netflix
Wild oats. Jessica Lange Shirley McClain Netflix
Veronica Mars. May not be avail
Hysteria. Amazon
Mindhunters Netflix

Justwatch.com/us to find shows

LA city of demons prime
The following. Netflix
Westworld
Man in the high castle. Prime
Orphan Black prime?

Just finished Dark on Netflix. The first 4 episodes, not that great. The 5th-better. Then I could not stop watching, 5 episodes in a row, all in one night. Had to see it to the end. Cannot wait for the next season. Give this one a chance.
Mindhunters - great!
Godless - great!

Killing Eve - great!
A bunch more but my list is too long.

Just finished Dark on Netflix. The first 4 episodes, not that great. The 5th-better. Then I could not stop watching, 5 episodes in a row, all in one night. Had to see it to the end. Cannot wait for the next season. Give this one a chance.
Mindhunters - great!
Godless - great!

Killing Eve - great!
A bunch more but my list is too long.

Where did you find Killing Eve? Thanks, it’s one I want to see.
And yes to Dark!

Killing Eve on Prime now, but they charge 1.99 for the first season. I recorded it on AMC. Worth the 1.99. I hate FF through commercials.

"Atypical" (Netflix streaming). Just finished the second season. About an 18 year-old high-spectrum autistic boy and his family. Very well written. Serious topics with a lot of subtle humor included.

Last edited:
Watched the first few episodes of 'Mr Inbetween' on FX and it's pretty good. It's an Australian series about a tough guy for hire who also has a soft side. Might be too much violence for some.

I'm liking that also, but I thought he was a limey.

I'm watching Manifest also, but I don't know why. Like every other series of it's genre, it will get cancelled and you'll never get a conclusion, ala Flash Forward, The Returned ( and about 3 other like themed shows, Happy Town, the one last year about the kid who returned from a kidnapping, etc.

Has anybody watched Bodyguard (BBC) on Netflix? Holy cow!!!!!! Serious adrenalin rush, pretty much all the way through. It stressed me out a bit, but I enjoyed it very, very much. If you liked Homeland (the first two seasons), you would like this.

Has anybody watched Bodyguard (BBC) on Netflix? Holy cow!!!!!! Serious adrenalin rush, pretty much all the way through. It stressed me out a bit, but I enjoyed it very, very much. If you liked Homeland (the first two seasons), you would like this.

Half way through. It’s intense!

Yeah it's gotten rave reviews.

Yes - i'm on episode 4 - pretty good!

I just wrapped up Luther (not a new series, but also on netflix, also british crime drama - and I far prefer Idris Elba to Rob Stark)

I'm watching Manifest also, but I don't know why. Like every other series of it's genre, it will get cancelled and you'll never get a conclusion, ala Flash Forward, The Returned ( and about 3 other like themed shows, Happy Town, the one last year about the kid who returned from a kidnapping, etc.

Not so fast. Ratings for this show are pretty good and the network extended season 1 to 16 episodes from 13.

The new 'sabrina the teenage witch'. It is really dark, not like the old tv sitcom.

We just finished it. Definitely reminiscent of Homeland with the political intrigue.

The lead actor has the affectations of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not that that is a bad thing, but it did strike me.

Back
Top Bottom