90187830_10158111741292442_8057835706493435904_o.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 83
  • fark_oeIS-qBpXcM-T6Em6B-leByliEE.jpg
    fark_oeIS-qBpXcM-T6Em6B-leByliEE.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 79
  • fark_EXyfXNnkNTYmYIe-R-hnMRu8fUc.png
    fark_EXyfXNnkNTYmYIe-R-hnMRu8fUc.png
    321.9 KB · Views: 79
To tell the truth, I was a little dismayed, as the constant memes and jokes about C-19 on my FB feed are getting a bit much, and all seem a bit silly.

Then I doubt you'll care for this one either Mate!

Bill.jpg

Some people will stoop to anything to make a buck. And some people will believe anything they're told..

Attachments

• c3mxh8pb0fm41.jpg
    c3mxh8pb0fm41.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 79
Shamelessly lifted from another site:

Attachments

• Idiots.jpg
    Idiots.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 403
  • corona.jpg
    corona.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 401
It's good that you have so much positive going on in your life!

LOL! Well, if I do get the virus I shouldn't have any pain from it with all the other stuff I'm on.

I sort of accidentally made a humorous comment to my wife related to the virus.

We just got back from the woods and I mentioned checking for ticks, cause...wait for it...you don't want Corona with Lyme.

I'm getting to the point where the humor isn't so humorous anymore, this is an unmitigated disaster.

Related to the perception that celebrities and athletes get favored treatment for virus testing:

A new COVID-19 testing lab has opened up. You need to bring 2 forms of picture ID, and a printout of either (a) your IMDB.com page or (b) your Basketball-Reference.com page.

I spent last night making masks for the local hospital (they are out). As I was trying to learn something about what fabrics might be best I found this which now strikes me as bordering on gallows humor - still any chuckle in a storm.

norton mask.jpg

I'm getting to the point where the humor isn't so humorous anymore, this is an unmitigated disaster.

Well, the thread title pretty much tells you what you're gonna get. Don't click here. For me, humor is a great way to get through this, and to keep in touch with friends and family. You never need an excuse to share a joke.

We just got back from the woods and I mentioned checking for ticks, cause...wait for it...you don't want Corona with Lyme.

Yeah, both myself and a close friend's son have gone through a course of antibiotics after tick bites in the past week. So far no sign of Lyme disease in either of us, but that hasn't stopped me from making the obvious Corona and Lyme jokes.

Bring 'em on!

For the hoarders:

I am loving this thread. Laughter is great medicine. Thanks to everyone who is posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom