Coronavirus Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a COVID-19 parody song by someone who can really sing!

Hah! They should do an update every few days, make it a "thing".

"I don't know the day or year, I tried to cook a can of beer, and it's only been eight days of you, ..... quarantine".
:)

-ERD50

I’ve seen a lot of happy dogs and kids around the neighborhood the past two weeks, the exception...

Attachments

• FF8E638C-56F7-4387-916E-7F39B97AEAFA.jpeg
    FF8E638C-56F7-4387-916E-7F39B97AEAFA.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 81
Wait, What? There's a toilet paper shortage and Taco Bell is allowed to remain open?

Hope I'm not repeating other posts... but maybe these are worth repeating...

A rollicking ditty with hints of WW2 London under the blitz. (uses the F word quite a lot, but great diction and turn of phrase).

Stay At Home humor :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• CFCAE194-D77F-47DB-A5EC-13E91C643677.jpeg
    CFCAE194-D77F-47DB-A5EC-13E91C643677.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 75
Indirect humor: For whatever reason I decided to start watching the movie "If It's Tuesday This Must Be Belgium", which came out in 1969 and I saw it sometime back then. One of the opening scenes has a couple shopping and preparing for the trip to Europe - and the wife is filling the cart with rolls of toilet paper. DW came running into the room to find out what was making me laugh so hard.

Indirect humor: For whatever reason I decided to start watching the movie "If It's Tuesday This Must Be Belgium", which came out in 1969 and I saw it sometime back then. One of the opening scenes has a couple shopping and preparing for the trip to Europe - and the wife is filling the cart with rolls of toilet paper. DW came running into the room to find out what was making me laugh so hard.

A friend of mine went to Spain about that time. She wrote is a letter using their TP. It made very good letter paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom