How can I display new posts first for all forums?

fh2000

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Right now, for each subject I have to scroll down to the bottom then click 'Last', then scroll down again to see the new posts. How can I display all forums in reserve order with new posts first?

in the top box, you'll see New Posts, right below search box. Thats what i select. brings up new post for all the different forums.

Each topic area can be sorted by any of the columns. Click on the "Last Post" link once to sort all the topics in that list descending by post date. You should see a little "down arrow" indicator for that column header. Posts that have been flagged as "Sticky" by the admins will still float to the top regardless of the sort setting.

Each topic area can be sorted by any of the columns. Click on the "Last Post" link once to sort all the topics in that list descending by post date. You should see a little "down arrow" indicator for that column header. Posts that have been flagged as "Sticky" by the admins will still float to the top regardless of the sort setting.

Thank you. That sorts topics with new posts first. Once I click on a topic though, I am seeing post #1 first. How can I display each topic with reverse order with the latest post first?

Thank you. That sorts topics with new posts first. Once I click on a topic though, I am seeing post #1 first. How can I display each topic with reverse order with the latest post first?

To go to the first unread message, click on the icon just to the left of the title. It looks like a down pointing arrow with a horizontal line underneath it.

If you want to see the newest response first when you open a thread, go to User CP and select Edit Options in the left nav bar. Scroll down to Thread Display Mode and change it to Linear - Newest First.

To go to the first unread message, click on the icon just to the left of the title. It looks like a down pointing arrow with a horizontal line underneath it.

If you want to see the newest response first when you open a thread, go to User CP and select Edit Options in the left nav bar. Scroll down to Thread Display Mode and change it to Linear - Newest First.

Thank you. This is exactly what I am looking for.

Back
Top Bottom