failed rally = very bearish signal?

wabmester

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I don't follow TA, but I vaguely remember that failed rallies are supposed to be one of the more bearish indicators. Anybody have stats that back this up?

YES!!! SELL! SELL!! SELL!!!

(disclosure: I'm just looking for a buying opportunity. You're crystal ball works as well as mine).

I'm sure the pullback was due to inflation or Iran or interest rates or oil/metals/gold/beaver cheese going up or down or having high or low volume today.

Sell in May and come back on St. Leger Day, right? When the h3ll is St. Leger Day?

Yeah, but I don't really care when the top is if you cannot also tell me when the corection is done. If past "market events" (October and May of last year) are any guide, when we hit the bottom things will snap back pretty smartly. I'd like to unload my puts before that happens.

wab said:
Sell in May and come back on St. Leger Day,  right?   When the h3ll is St. Leger Day?

The St. Leger is a horse race run at Doncaster (England) every September. First run in 1776 - did anything else happen that year?

Eh, theres always a little "head fake" in these things where buyers start testing a little to see if the tides going to turn. It rarely does. Another week or two of dropping and settling, then we'll see where it goes.

Keep yer powder dry.

Wait a minute! - I just saw a bunch of Chimpanzees in Italian Suits leaving the building! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom