HELP! RichDad Learning Coming to Milwaukee.......

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
It happens only a week after Suze Orman stops by for a visit..........

Two of my friends called me and asked if I wanted to go...........:p:p:p

Why is the man upstairs so pissed at me? :eek:

Hey, I think you should go. You may be able to pick up a few pointers. (heh)

Hey, I think you should go. You may be able to pick up a few pointers. (heh)

I think I can sum up the "lesson"

1)mutual funds are for morons
2)he who dies with the most debt wins
3)my books and seminars are overpriced
4)you are dumb and I am smart

Am I getting warm:confused::D:D

I think I can sum up the "lesson"

3)my books and seminars are overpriced

Am I getting warm:confused::D:D
No, my books & seminars are incredibly cheap, you should jump on the opportunity. Learn a lot and amaze your friends with your financial knowledge.:duh:

I would go if your friends had free tickets, otherwise, no way.

I would go if your friends had free tickets, otherwise, no way.
I would go if your friends had free tickets, and it was no further than across the street. I wouldn't want to waste gas or time driving there. Plus, I would want to be able to leave early if it stopped being entertaining. . . otherwise, no way. :)

dad's east coast version, trump and his big hair, have been advertising their seminar in lauderdale lately. i watched some of the "paid programming" on tv just to see what it is. how strange that anyone could listen to that and buy in. yet they do.

Went to one last year in LA...tremendous turnout. Kyosaki had a double line to buy his stuff. I mentioned to several people that they could pick up the books at the local used bookstore for about $3-4 each. The only speaker there who wasn't SELLING anything was Susie O. In fact, she was the only one who spoke any common sense and told them they all first need to get out of debt before trying to get rich quick.
Trump just came to pick up his check and show off his daughter (LOL)and to tell them some of them they needed to stay on their jobs.

If it were free, I would go and chuckle through the whole thing;)

It happens only a week after Suze Orman stops by for a visit..........

Two of my friends called me and asked if I wanted to go...........:p:p:p

Why is the man upstairs so pissed at me? :eek:
You can make lemonade out of this one if they're offering a chance to play a few free rounds of his rat race Cashflow game. I enjoyed the game (had to donate $20 to a local charity to join in) but I was aghast at the knowledge levels & decision-making abilities displayed by the people in the room.

It's actually a pretty good financial-education tool for clients and other 14-year-olds...

Back
Top Bottom