Bummer - Journal of Financial Planning Archives no longer available

walkinwood

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Journal of Financial Planning

The journal used to allow free access to its archives which are a great resource for learning about SWR etc. Now, they need a membership or subscription to the magazine and it isn't cheap!

Also, I noticed that the figures/diagrams are missing on the online edition of the latest issue.

I'm going to keep local copies of all interesting articles I read from now on.

Just trying to check out the July issue and found the same thing. Disappointing.

Check the Library!

Just trying to check out the July issue and found the same thing. Disappointing.

I just did a search at my local library and am able to see these articles through a database (ABI Global). Of course the most current edition is June, so there would be a one month delay in reading articles.

The ProQuest media identifier is 13790, and it looks like I can set up an RSS feed to the database for updates.

-- Rita

Thank you Rita - didn't think of that.

I found it in a database called EBSCO. What's more, at my library, I can do the search and read the documents online from home.

Thanks again.

I have been away from the Internet for the past week -- a Verizon Aircard is forecast -- so am just catching up.

I tried Journal of Financial Planning and found all of the July articles available to me. I am unsure of the "Archives" since it appears to be a Search type link and didn't have a particular enquiry available.

This may be because I stay permanently logged in (don't log out when leaving) since I haven't paid for "membership." On the other hand, it may have been a temporary thing.

Back
Top Bottom