signs & wonders

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
So I'm sitting at the computer desk (60"x33") and the cat is sleeping on my lap. Cat stands up, stretches, circumnavigates desk/computer (pausing to look out window), gets back on my lap and goes back to sleep.

He did it again, this time counter-clockwise.

He was probably just checking that you're wrist is healing. - a cat scan :cool:

Here is a sign ! I recently started to look at new cars and now my car is acting up . It refused to start twice and is spending the night at the local toyota dealer .Is this an omen ??

So I'm sitting at the computer desk (60"x33") and the cat is sleeping on my lap. Cat stands up, stretches, circumnavigates desk/computer (pausing to look out window), gets back on my lap and goes back to sleep.

Could be worse - my folks homesteaded in Alaska after WW2 - Dad would be away from the house for days on end working for the hwy dept and Mom said that at the age of 2 or so i would look intently out the window into the dark of night at a whole bunch of no civilization. and wave. Guess it made her a little jumpy and prone to having various firearms loaded and at hand.

Moemg, you car is jealous at your infidelity - "Replace ME", it thinks. "Well, I'll just show her."

ta,
mew

Just making sure that there are no tidal waves to warn you about in Dayton. It is working.

Back
Top Bottom