Just joined the gramps core

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
My son just became a father and DW and I joined the grand parent rolls. Naturally, he is the cutest baby of all time. ;) They live about half a mile away so we will see a lot of the new baby. Looking forward to spoiling him :)

main.php

main.php

I am so glad you know the unwritten Community Rule that threads about new babies must be accompanied by at least one photo. But you must tell us his name, too!!!

He is adorably, just adorable. Congratulations to his parents and his grandparents!

I am so glad you know the unwritten Community Rule that threads about new babies must be accompanied by at least one photo. But you must tell us his name, too!!!

He is adorably, just adorable. Congratulations to his parents and his grandparents!
Oh yeah, sorry, it is Justin.

Congratulations. I agree, he is the cutest baby of all times. I'll let you in on a secret: all grandparents feel the same way. Enjoy the special times. They are priceless.

Congratulations he is so cute . Being a grandparent is great . You get to play with lots of fun toys again . I've been a grandmother for two years and my heart melts every time he calls me gamma.:smitten:

Congratulations to you and MsDonHeff. What a good looking little guy.

Being with my g-kids is as good as it gets, especially while they still think Gramma and Grampa are special. Enjoy every second.

Congratulations! That's a gorgeous baby. How wonderful that they live so close.

Congrats to both. You taught him well - job well done. ER and grandkids are a combination made in heaven and hard to beat. :flowers:

Great looking baby. Takes after his grandfather! Justin Time.....

A most splendid looking new human. Congratulations!

Remember that we were all that cute :blush: at one time...Congratulations! :flowers:

Speak for yourself! I haven't changed a bit.

But Congrats, and Jealousy to the new grandparents. My wife is hoping that when we ever get any they will just be dropped at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a month in the summer.

Z

Justin looks like he's going to say something....:D Congratulations to all.

He's a darling, DonHeff. Congrats to all of you. Grandbabies are one of lifes true pleasures.

Guess who'll soon have this on his bike ?

Attachments

• TO-BS2-NCL-ANGLE.jpg
    TO-BS2-NCL-ANGLE.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 32
Congratulations. I'm sure MSdonheff is going to enjoy her retirement even more now. :flowers:

Congratulations! He is adorable. You are so lucky that they live close. Being a grandparent is great.

Oh my gosh, he is precious! That picture is so close I swear I can smell his sweet little head. I can't wait for my own grandparent day!

Back
Top Bottom