RIP Barley

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Our 15 YO beagle, Barley, died in her sleep last night. We had her since she was 10 weeks old and will miss her terribly. Good bye, old girl. We love you

Oh, I am so sorry! :flowers: I know how hard that experience is from personal experience. These little animals get into our hearts, and it sure is hard to say goodbye isn't it?

They are truly part of the family, aren't they? Gorgeous dog, my condolences.

I didn't want to open this thread. Posting thru tears. So sorry, Brewer. How are your girls doing with it?

Aww, so sorry. I love beagles. We lost my good Carl dog we had for 14 years this spring. He was a beagle mix, but all brown.
A blessing Barley went in her sleep. A fine long life she had and a graceful end.

Sorry Brewer. You must have given her a very good life for her to live 15 years.

Ha

Their time with us is so short.
Condolences.

I'm so sorry to hear this Brewer. Having just recently lost my beloved cat, I understand how painful it is.

So sorry for your loss. Time does heal and you'll always have her in your heart. She had a long life and didn't suffer in the end, which is a blessing.

So sorry for your loss, Brewer. Your pain will fade, but your fond memories of her will last a life time.

So sorry for the loss of your buddy. I just went thru that with my old cat buddy.

She was a real beauty. I am so sorry for your loss. I still feel the pain of losing my Tootie last year.

So sorry, Brewer. So many of us know how hard this is and feel it along with you.

{{hugs}} to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom