An exercise in wrongness

BigNick

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Watch this clip and try to list how many things are just wrong here. The whole thing is just a bunch of wrongness on so many levels. If I were an American, I'd be despairing (but I'm sure something similar can be found for most other countries).

Watch this clip and try to list how many things are just wrong here. The whole thing is just a bunch of wrongness on so many levels. If I were an American, I'd be despairing (but I'm sure something similar can be found for most other countries).
Just look at her. You can see it in her eyes, she could really harm you.

And don't forget, we Americans have some history with witches, we ought to know one when we see her.

Actually, this just makes me feel much more secure to know that my pat-downs will no longer be done by witches. :)

Ha

Hmmm, if she was a real witch, she would not need the Xray machine.

Seems like a a real flimsy reason for firing, but hey the TSA is never wrong.:whistle:

Discrimination can be very subtle; it seems to flow around nooks and crannies of law and plain decency.

Years ago I lived in West Texas (for a few months), and the neighbors across the street wouldn't let my children play with their children because we didn't belong to their church, and besides, we were from California!

All I can say is, ":flowers:"

Gotta say, from the little I have heard of them, Wiccan beliefs are no weirder than most religions. Bet she eventually gets rehired.

Gotta say, from the little I have heard of them, Wiccan beliefs are no weirder than most religions. Bet she eventually gets rehired.

Pay her severance, and then hire her back on October 30th, just in time to conjure up some spirits.........;)

Here's a situation for all you aspiring managers: If you were the boss at a U.S. government agency and one of your employees complained that she was afraid of a co-worker's religious practices, what would you do?

Would it change your decision if the religion were Wicca, and the employee feared her co-worker because she thought she might cast a spell on her?

You have got to be kidding. Someone comes to you, saying they're afraid someone is going to cast a spell on them, and instead of laughing in their face, or firing them for apparently being grossly unqualified to do any kind of job that's above the technology of a kiln and hearth, the person being accused gets fired.

Someone posted this too early. It should have come out April 1st.

You have got to be kidding. Someone comes to you, saying they're afraid someone is going to cast a spell on them, and instead of laughing in their face, or firing them for apparently being grossly unqualified to do any kind of job that's above the technology of a kiln and hearth, the person being accused gets fired.

Someone posted this too early. It should have come out April 1st.
+1

I'll tell you what's wrong.

This woman is still roaming free at will. I am willing to bet that al-Queda is in contact with her as we speak. They would employ this woman, who is now disgruntled, to cast a spell on our nation leaders.

Now, some perverted souls might just say that the above deed would not be a bad thing :cool:, but if you don't, why would you not lock her up, take all her crystal ball, the broomstick, or whatever tools of her craft away from her? Enough is enough!

Back
Top Bottom