Gigapixel

Really cool. I showed it to DW and she said: "wow!. Amazing".

You can even make out the brand of the sneakers that some are wearing. I will not be surprised if the military is already using this technology.

That IS pretty impressive, but I'm not sure I would be happy to be a part of that personally (i.e., in the photo). There's something to say for privacy. I realize others may feel differently.

That's the day of the riot. Fans sent many thousands of photographs to the police to help identify the ringleaders. This is a byproduct of the evidence that will be used to prosecute them.

Lower right corner, some folks are miss top 1/2.A couple missing heads. Some missing lower 1/2. Wonder how that happened?

Lower right corner, some folks are miss top 1/2.A couple missing heads. Some missing lower 1/2. Wonder how that happened?

Caused by photo stitching and the adjacent pictures were taken moments apart and the subjects moved. I think you will see many of these.

Very interesting photo to be able to zoom in for so much detail.

That's the day of the riot. Fans sent many thousands of photographs to the police to help identify the ringleaders.

Wow, at this resolution I was able to pick out this instigator even though he wore sunglasses to disguise his identity.

Attachments

• canuck.jpg
    canuck.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom