The FED wants to be your friend?

Must be a slow news day - many large companies do this already. A few months ago someone asked a question about USAA on the forum and a USAA rep responded within a couple of hours.

Maybe the Fed won't bother with responding online, just send in the black helicopters...

Wow!! How thick do your glasses need to be to have the Fed as a Facebook Friend.?.:yuk::yuk::nonono:

Wow!! How thick do your glasses need to be to have the Fed as a Facebook Friend.?.:yuk::yuk::nonono:

I tried to friend, The Fed, but all I could find was anti-Fed groups.

P.S. My glasses use to be thick but with Lasik I don't need them anymore :D

P.S. My glasses use to be thick but with Lasik I don't need them anymore :D
No problem with the glasses, I'm certain a waiver is available, but you still must "talk the talk."

Must be a slow news day - many large companies do this already. A few months ago someone asked a question about USAA on the forum and a USAA rep responded within a couple of hours.

Maybe the Fed won't bother with responding online, just send in the black helicopters...

It's not the black helicopters that worry me, it's the special forces guys coming down the repelling lines - they come down fast and furious, shoot first, and no questions can be asked because they all wear masks and get out as fast as they get in.

On a side note - I have never joined facebook or used twitter. There are way too many privacy issues - JMHO.

Back
Top Bottom