Oh sh$# no body told me this

ummmm I wonder how long it will take before this thread is deleted and the Op banned?

ummmm I wonder how long it will take before this thread is deleted and the Op banned?

LOL... and it does not make sense.... no 'lost'? Yep, it does help if you do not get lost... :LOL:

I just found the way to build my plan never pay taxes, no lost and avg return 12%.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Impressive. That return % is even better than Peter Lynch's 1990's recommended 7% safe WR.
Please......:LOL:

I just want to say goodbye before you go. :greetings10:

Hate to see you leave but love to watch you walk away?

I don't see the problem - pretty colors, motion, numbers - what's not to like?

Perhaps the OP meant this for the 'It's Funny Joke Thursday" thread.

This is an early retirement forum right. My goal is to retire at 55 at this time definitely on track. Again I am new and I guess the shade is being thrown because I didn't kiss the ring. Who's the wearing the ring.

This is an early retirement forum right. My goal is to retire at 55 at this time definitely on track. Again I am new and I guess the shade is being thrown because I didn't kiss the ring. Who's the wearing the ring.
The forum has a high bar. You can't escape the shade by digging a hole. Maybe read the forum rules?

Explain how I thumb my nose. Just stated that my current plan returned me 12%. Not sure how that is an insult. Again who's ring must I kiss?

No rings to kiss. The "coin of the realm" here is solid, useful information/knowledge. What have you got to offer? So far, there's not much to see. You'll get plenty of feedback on it, which maybe you'll find useful (it is free, after all, so there's no risk).

Explain how I thumb my nose. Just stated that my current plan returned me 12%. Not sure how that is an insult. Again who's ring must I kiss?

When the heck, I'll play:
That is truly amazing, lfog. What is your secret?

Please show us all the way to 12% avg return with no tax and no risk. We all need this great plan. If it works for you then it must work for all of us. Our combined wisdom, if I can say that, has not found the magic formula yet.

Invest in one of the funds recommended by Dave Ramsey. :LOL: :rolleyes:

That was my first thought when I saw the OP.

If I could get 12% tax free with no risk, I would retire today. OP, please share so we can all retire now.

I'm guessing OP's found the magic purple unicorn of the investing world. About as real as that.

Back
Top Bottom