$5 credit from Amazon

lucky penny

Full time employment: Posting here.
Several times in the last few days when I've ordered from Amazon, I've been offered a $5 credit per item if I decline the 1-day or 2-day free shipping & agree to a slight extension for the arrival date. If there's no rush (& for myself, there isn't), this is a no-brainer.

I've occasionally seen offers for incentives on shipping, but this is the best. Guess they must be super-busy trying to fulfill orders for last-minute gifts.

I got three $5 credits for No Rush Shipping when I placed several orders around the end of Nov. It looks like they are only redeemable for orders placed online for Whole Foods and cannot be combined. I was planning to use them at the Whole Foods store which I would not be buying from otherwise. I had not bothered to read the fine print until just now. Still worth it, I guess.

I get them for pantry and digital downloads, i never use pantry or digital downloads.

I got three $5 credits for No Rush Shipping when I placed several orders around the end of Nov. It looks like they are only redeemable for orders placed online for Whole Foods and cannot be combined. I was planning to use them at the Whole Foods store which I would not be buying from otherwise. I had not bothered to read the fine print until just now. Still worth it, I guess.

Well, I just read "the fine print" and my credits will apply to any purchases through Prime Now. I've never used that so I'll have to explore it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I've experienced several delayed, lost, damaged Amazon shipments recently, much more than usual. I would guess their order fulfillment or shipping has not kept up the pace this year.

I've down loaded a bit of music with the digital credits. The $5 Prime Pantry credits are not of value to me since the ones I have seen can't be combined to offset the higher costs and delivery fees.

I get them for pantry and digital downloads, i never use pantry or digital downloads.

You never buy e-books from Amazon? I use those $1 credits to lower the cost of Kindle books. Nice little perk for those of us who don't always need items to arrive in 2 days.

You never buy e-books from Amazon? I use those $1 credits to lower the cost of Kindle books. Nice little perk for those of us who don't always need items to arrive in 2 days.

It is. And while you’re waiting you can enjoy the book!

Back
Top Bottom