A personal Covid Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good news Alan - Thanks for the update. And you're right - today's prayers could be the final push to help your son conquer this.

It must be such a wonderful thing to be told from the hospital. I'm certainly grinning here!

Jeffrey continues to improve. We just got off the phone with the ICU and the news is that yesterday they began reducing the drugs keeping him in the medical coma, his blood oxygen was maintaining at 95%, he is now off BP drugs as he no longer needs them. Antibiotics continue for the side infection in his lung.

Today he is on 30% oxygen from the ventilator and they will be taking a chest x-ray later today. They expect to take him off the ventilator tomorrow.

Such good news.

Alright!

It takes some time for one's body to fight off the virus. In this case, it takes less time than we all fear.

Very nice update, Alan. Let’s hope the progress continues.

Fantastic news. Thank you for updating us. I will be praying at 10:00AM also.

It's a beautiful sunny Spring morning here, full of the renewal hope of Spring in the Northland.

Today I am giving prayers of Thankfulness, for continuing recovery. For the God given goodness of people who care deeply and sincerely about fellow humans in need.

I'm sending up a prayer for all the families, everywhere who are suffering with family member with Covid. May all these families feel the same care and concern from others to help lift their burdens.

Such good news this morning! Was dreading a bit when opening the thread. Good way to start the day.

That news made for a brighter morning here. Sincere wishes for more good news in the hours and days to come.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, maybe today’s prayers will be the final push he needs.

Wonderful news, Alan! Will continue to pray for him and your family. And for all the wonderful healthcare workers!

Good news on the shorter use of the ventilator! Hoping for a continual upward path now.

Fantastic news, indeed! Thanks for the update!

Alan, great positive news.

I told our 30's age son about your son's plight. Luckily he is scheduled to get a first vaccine shot this coming week. He is taking this situation seriously thank goodness.

Jeffrey continues to improve. We just got off the phone with the ICU and the news is that yesterday they began reducing the drugs keeping him in the medical coma, his blood oxygen was maintaining at 95%, he is now off BP drugs as he no longer needs them. Antibiotics continue for the side infection in his lung.

Today he is on 30% oxygen from the ventilator and they will be taking a chest x-ray later today. They expect to take him off the ventilator tomorrow.

Such good news.

Fantastic!

So glad to read such an encouraging report, Alan. Jeffrey and your family and the medical team. are being held in prayer by many folks including some you don’t even know.

Alan--so happy to hear your news update.
Thankful prayers sent, and hopes for continuing speedy recovery.

So grateful for your good news today!!!! Continuing to send healing energy to Jeffrey!!!

Wonderful! great news! continuing positive thoughts.

Oh my goodness, what an emotional rollercoaster!

Very, very happy to see Jeffrey's condition improving. I will continue to keep him in my daily prayers.

Such good news.

So glad to read this encouraging news! :)

This is excellent news! I'm so glad to hear it.

It sounds like all the "swings" the doctor said to expect have been in a positive direction so far, which is so hopeful.

Here's hoping once they take Jeffrey off the ventilator that you all can communicate via Facetime again; I'm sure it will help to see him and hear his voice.

I continue to send prayers for all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom