Affordable Connectivity Program - $30 monthly Internet discount

Tried to get it after April 15th of this year & they would not accept my previous year's return, insisting on a copy of this year's return even thought my current year return has been delayed.

I got a ACB info sheet tucked in my ATT bill this month which triggered me to look at the rules this morning. DW and I don't qualify nor does DS and DIL. But their oldest DS is disabled and living with them and it appears he does. So, possibly instead of him sharing his parents' Internet, they will try to flip it around and have the Internet service billed to him and he can share it with mom and dad. I'll report back on how it goes.

Last edited:
I got a ACB info sheet tucked in my ATT bill this month which triggered me to look at the rules this morning. DW and I don't qualify nor does DS and DIL. But their oldest DS is disabled and living with them and it appears he does. So, possibly instead of him sharing his parents' Internet, they will try to flip it around and have the Internet service billed to him and he can share it with mom and dad. I'll report back on how it goes.
That should work and may also trigger any new customer pricing that's available so take full advantage if you can.

Back
Top Bottom