Amazon Scam

The Social Security Administration called me today and left me a message to let me know that there is a legal enforcement action filed on my social security number for fraudulent activities, and left me a number to please kindly call them back before they begin with the legal proceedings.

The Social Security Administration called me today ....

Y'know, that reminds me. I haven't heard from the IRS lately. They left several messages a while back that promised I was going to be arrested for... something, I forget what.

I guess they forgot.

The Social Security Administration called me today and left me a message to let me know that there is a legal enforcement action filed on my social security number for fraudulent activities, and left me a number to please kindly call them back before they begin with the legal proceedings.

I got that call awhile back. I was intrigued by the fact that they left a message which I had never experienced with a spam call. I was feeling mischievous so I actually called back. I was kinda shocked when they answered the phone with “Social Security Department”. Of course the word department was a dead giveaway, but beyond that the scammer was a novice and not entertaining at all. I think I told him I was already under arrest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom