Animals we share our lives with

This is my ebony baby, Bismarck. He is 4 or 5, rescued from a shelter 3 years ago, after my beloved Dakota passed. I can't find a picture right now of my bengal, Tahoe, who is my 10-year old sweetie. Must be on my home computer...

Also, from my recent Nova Scotia trip, a moose and a puffin...

Attachments

• Bismarck 2.jpg
    Bismarck 2.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 4
  • NS Moose.jpg
    NS Moose.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 3
  • NS Puffin.jpg
    NS Puffin.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 3
Bismark is a great name, by the way. :)
He's a lovely boy!

So sorry for your loss, robb, Rush looks like a lovely girl in her picture.

Played golf today and brought my buddy along. The good thing about him, he doesn't laugh when I hit a bad shot. Of course I have to give him a treat.

Attachments

• micahgolf 001.jpg
    micahgolf 001.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 6
Played golf today and brought my buddy along. The good thing about him, he doesn't laugh when I hit a bad shot. Of course I have to give him a treat.

How adorable! He's prolly thinking....please, oh please, oh please let him shank another ball cause those liver treats are yummie! :D

Last edited:
Our dog Sofi. The pic is about 3 years old...she's 12 now and her eyes are getting cloudy. I'll go through a box of tissues when she passes. She was my gift from my wife for graduating from MBA school. Her name was derived because I....

Studied
Options
Finance, and
International business

and finished first in my class.

IMG_2005.jpg

Our dog Sofi. The pic is about 3 years old...she's 12 now and her eyes are getting cloudy. I'll go through a box of tissues when she passes. She was my gift from my wife for graduating from MBA school. Her name was derived because I....

Studied
Options
Finance, and
International business

and finished first in my class.

View attachment 12659

What a beautiful dog and such a great name! And congrats on graduating first...numbers is hard ;)

Thanks Lisa. Here's another pic of her in light snow...we call her "Snowfi" sometimes in winter. :LOL:

IMG_4320.JPG

What a beautiful dog and such a great name! And congrats on graduating first...numbers is hard ;)

Dave, is Sofi a Sheltie? If so, her face is a lot more winsome than any Sheltie I've ever seen!

Dave, is Sofi a Sheltie? If so, her face is a lot more winsome than any Sheltie I've ever seen!
Yes she is. She was the runt of the litter and her nose is shorter and pudgier than most shelties. She weighs 17 pounds, a bit small for a sheltie. Thanks for the compliment.

Dave, Sofi is adorable. After seeing her and looking at the black/white sheltie of a friend, I'm beginning to think my Biscuit dog is a sheltie, but smaller, even, than your Sofi. Here she is with a tiny kitten. She weighs about 15 lbs and has long silky hair. What do you think?

Attachments

• Biscuitphoto.jpg
    Biscuitphoto.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 6
Dave, Sofi is adorable. After seeing her and looking at the black/white sheltie of a friend, I'm beginning to think my Biscuit dog is a sheltie, but smaller, even, than your Sofi. Here she is with a tiny kitten. She weighs about 15 lbs and has long silky hair. What do you think?

Dang they're cute!

I'm no expert, but appears to be a mix with maybe Border Collie....she's cute though.:D

Since we're doing shelties, Here's four. The first picture is a mother-daughter pair. the second picture is a brother-sister pair.:greetings10:

Unfortunately, they are no longer with us.

Attachments

• CINDY_SUGAR.jpg
    CINDY_SUGAR.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 6
  • DUKE_DUCHESS1.jpg
    DUKE_DUCHESS1.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 6
Finance Dave said:
I'm no expert, but appears to be a mix with maybe Border Collie....she's cute though.:D

Biscuit says thanks! And what is funny is that I have a house full of Border Collies most of the time, because I do foster for a rescue. It's like she knew this was the perfect place to present yourself at the gate if you were a black and white dog. :)

And Jake, they are lovely. So sorry for your loss.

I thought, possibly a Papillon or Papillon mix.

Gosh, one of my favorite threads! Heres my kids...

331449385.jpg

And with new puppy (not so new, he's 2 now)

358729998.jpg

Love all the pics of your precious kids.

Bob - 15 years old. Adopted him when he was 5 after fostering him for a couple of months. He was given up due to allergies. Often this is an excuse, but in this case the lady's son developed a severe allergic reaction to cats. The lady and her little boy were heartbroken. Bob is a mellow cat with a sweet disposition. A real cuddle bunny:)

Attachments

• Sun Bob.JPG
    Sun Bob.JPG
    439.6 KB · Views: 7
This is my latest newby. A local shelter had way too many animals almost a 1000. I read on the Internet they were going to start putting some down. So I found this guy. He was in an enclosure where they put cats who have been there a while. His previous owners took him to the shelter because they went traveling. He's 4 years old, declawed ( not something I agree with) neutered etc. He's a teddy bear. So far my two cats do not get along. He's been with us about 3 months. So I keep them separate. I guess it doesn't help they both have Siamese in them. Maybe in 5 years or so they will get along. He has his own room when he's not out in the common areas of the house. I use baby gates to keep them separate unless I'm trying to introduce them. Usually I try many times a week. She wants nothing to do with him and he wants to chase her etc. She's not declawed. She could probably do more damage. But she doesn't seem to know it. Enough of my blathering. Separate or together they are both my kids!

6511-albums77-picture696.jpg

Back
Top Bottom