Another reason our President is out of touch with all!

Wow I said that news to me.
What I actually typed was.
"Fact 5. The Cuban Missile crisis while important, is not in the top 10 list of the most important events in US history. It is probably far less important than knowing the names and backgrounds of the Press House press corp, and the names and correct pronouncation of foreign leaders and government official. I know I and bet you would fail pretty miserable at this task, but Dana doesn't."

Which part are you disagreeing with me. You think the Cuban missile is the one of the top 10 most important event in US history, or do you believe that good knowledge of history is more important job qualifications for the press secretary than building personal relationship and knowing current events and leaders.

I bet that average college graduate under 40 couldn't tell you more about the Cuban Missile Crisis than it was about "Cuba and Missiles"

If this is the worse gaffee Dana makes as Press Sec. she'll be doing awfully good.

I like to have a beer with Dana and the Bush twins!

No dude here are the facts.

Fact 6: The Bush hater and liberal media have leapped all over this to prove Bush's incompetence. If woman working in the White House is restricted to this who get masters degrees before they are 20 (like Condi) i.e. genius, they'll continue to be tokens.

No Dude, here are the facts...:D

oy - i know the american education system ain't keepin up - but your lowly view of us kids and female folk under 40 is perhaps too broad a stroke...;)

I for one don't judge who should be appointed for offices based on who I want to have a beer with.

Back
Top Bottom