Anyone else order their wine?

Some companies offer good discounts and/or shipping deals for wine around Valentine's day - so stay alert!

I get my wine from WTSO (wines till sold out) very good, I have had some great deals and free delivery. I get quite a good variety.

Check it out WTSO.COM

We also buy from Cameron Hughes once in a while. Decent prices and usually can find a coupon for 15 or 20% off.

We have been making our own wine for about 5 years. It's a great hobby that even saves you money. We began making wine kits and progressed on to making wine with grapes & other assorted fruits. We have thoroughly enjoyed making wine, plus it makes great gifts for family & friends. But beware... you can easily turn your basement into a wine making laboratory..... which will lead to homebrew beer too!!! Of course the beer making always brings the boys back home to refill their growlers. One can never have too many hobbies as retirement begins!!!! If I can help anyone with these adventures, feel free to drop me a PM.

I can second the recommendation for WTSO. I use them frequently, and I have never had an issue. They nearly always offer free shipping based on a minimum quantity. I have a couple of friends that like the same types of wines, so when the quantity is too high for me individually, we all go in together and share.

One Word: Barclays
Free shipping and cases cost anywhere from under $100 (free shipping) on up. Their South Africa wines go on sale sometimes for $125 or so and is some of the best wine I have EVER had...just ordered their new french bordeaux plus a case of their Calif wine which apparently has improved...$179 for a case of the french and $97 for the Calif wine, free shipping and it comes to the house, no hauling. I highly recommend you check out their website.

Regarding living in a state that doesn't allow, my state is like that too. SO Barclay's uses a "private courier service" (read: UPS!) and that is how they get around it. I would bet almost anything that if you contact them, they can ship to you that way...free shipping too. Our two cases arrived yesterday, one was a french bordeaux, pretty tasty and another was a combo of white and reds from Napa...haven't broke into that one yet.

Back
Top Bottom