Autumn 2021 update on our situation

That makes sense!
I was also wondering how someone drives 2400 miles overnight.

I imagine it felt like 2400 miles the way she was feeling but I'm sure we'll hear more as time and health permit. Let's just be grateful we got an update and not ask too many questions!!!

Nice to have you back W2R. Looking forward to a full update when you feel up to it. Take care and give Frank a big kiss and hugs from all your friends here.

I didn’t see your previous post so didn’t know I should be worried:)). Glad you are safe.

A true Wheeee! moment.

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound. Hope you fully recover quickly! And yay! to Frank.

Great to hear, W2R! Hoping things continue to improve for you and Frank.

Ditto on all the thoughts so far, I'm continuing my prayers for a complete recovery.

Hearing from you that you are safe, home, and Frank is taking care of you just made my day.

Cheers!

So glad to hear that you are home safe and doing better.

I had no idea that covid affected one's math skills... a 53 year old retiring at 61 is quite a feat... as is driving 2,400 miles in a day. Or more likely it is typing skills since you are 73 and it is 400 miles. :D

Just pulling your leg. Rest and get better... glad that you are back and ok.

Thank you so much for all the caring inquiries about our hurricane/pandemic situation! In my 53 years of life I never felt I was so precipitiously near death for a variety of overly dramatic reasons. Don't want to elaborate due to our very reasonable COVID posting response policies which I haven't sufficiently studied yet.

But, as an overall summary wanted to say the Frank (my boyfriend, my sweet, my hero, love of my life and probably far beyond) somehow managed to drove me safely back home last night, over 2400 miles in just one day from where I had ended up in the midwest, on the verge of Death's Door in my non-professional opinion.

Frank has been caring for me like a champ. Right now he is getting me some good Louisiana food. We agree that my job for this week is to do as little as possible other than to rest and recover in my recliner and see my doctor as seems wise.

NEVER have been so happy to be home. Thanks for all the caring messages and e-mails.

Last edited:
Prayers answered! Thanks for the post. Bless you and Frank and may you fully recover soon!

So glad to hear that you are home safe and doing better.

I had no idea that covid affected one's math skills... a 53 year old retiring at 61 is quite a feat... as is driving 2,400 miles in a day. Or more likely it is typing skills since you are 73 and it is 400 miles. :D

Just pulling your leg. Rest and get better... glad that you are back and ok.

I remember my college English prof saying that one should write and speak in terms that are best understood by your audience. I'm sure that W2R was simply trying to communicate at our level. I understood her post as written regardless of the math. But I did have to think about the numbers a bit.

Glad that she is home and on the mend.

So glad to know you are home and your health is improving.
Good to hear from you and happy that Frank is there to care for you.
Take care, rest, and recover.

It is fantastic to hear that you are out of the hospital and back at your dream home. I agree that you need to rest and hopefully recover quickly.

Please tell Frank that we appreciate the care that he is giving to you. Enjoy your food.

Sending good wishes your way for a quick recovery. I hope you and Frank are back to your normal everyday life soon.

Oh W2R, I'm so relieved by your note that you are home and on the mend. I'll admit that I'm a bit on the edge of my seat, but will be patient[emoji56].

Last edited:
A Song Dedicated To Frank

This is for Frank from us. (Words attached.)

I know you can make it in this world on your own
But I wanna take care of you
The woman within may think that it's wrong
But I wanna take care of you

I'll show you the love of a man that knows how
To hold you without holding you down
It's not a sign of weakness to let me be strong
I wanna take care of you

I'll carry the weight of your world on my shoulder
I wanna take care of you
In the prime of our years till time ticks us older
I wanna take care of you