Boards that offer great Expert Advice on anything????

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Does anyone have web addresses on any boards that offer great advice on things you want to PURCHASE?
For instance, when buying my son's car (I did an extensive answer to that on the post about buying a used car), I used epinion.com alot.
You can use epinion.com for many things, tho, from moving companies to high tech stuff.
MSN, also, has a great expert advice board for cars (I also posted that address on the used car post).
I even used expert advice boards when I recently purchased some over-the-counter moisturizers and skin creams for my face. Why waste money on untried things, I said to myself, and have been happy with their suggestions.

Since I tend to use expert advice boards alot, I am wondering if others here do, also, and what they might be?;););)

A Sales Manager for a Toyota dealership told me to put into the computer search "expert advice" and then put in following that whatever you are seeking. It works.
There is one tip for you.

Anytime I purchase a new car I only do it one way.

Find out the owner's cost from the internet.

Call the owner of the dealership, tell him you will order the car, ask him for his price, and that he can keep the 2-3% of the MSRP sticker that is paid to him to keep the car on his lot for 3 months.

You can get amazing deals on new cars like this. You do not have to fool with some salesmen trying to screw you, and it takes you 5 minutes, you are happy, and the owner can make a good chunk of cash for 5 minutes work.

I, myself, won't be doing plumbing, but I'll bet I know guys I can give this site to.
Was hoping that more of us have some general site we go to for all, but guess not. The closest I have found is the epinions.com and the msn site.
Back to punching in "expert advice" and my subject into the address bar on the computer, I guess.......sigh.

aside from epinion, amazon has pretty extensive user feedback that is helpful, even if you decide to buy elsewhere...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom