Both US and Iraqi Casualties Decline

Iran will get nukes, and there's little we can do about it. Putin is pissed because Iran is the biggest vendor for Russian weapons, and I think he gets a kickback on the sales..........:(

My father fought in Korea. My grandfather got a Silver Star in World War II. I never enlisted because my father wanted me to go to college, and we had many fights about it. if the Army needs a 40 year old man with bad knees, have them give me a call.

My children are too young to fight (8 and 5). However, I am concerned about the world they will face. It'snot like Bush 41 and Bush 43 destroyed the Middle East ny themselves, that place has been a mess for 1000 years.........:p

In regards to my sons: If my sons get drafted, they will serve with honor because that is how DW and I are raising them. I think getting a draft reinstated has about as much chance as SS getting priviatized, or roughly ZERO..........

Really? Based on Hillary's track record, I'm not so sure............:eek::eek:

BTW, quit saying "God Bless", when you don't mean it............;)

Those were your grandfather and father who served NOT YOU.

As for your excuse about bad knees the Army has lowered it's standards maybe you can still serve. :rolleyes::D;);) Most of the advocators of WAR talk a good game but when push comes to shove they choose to let others go fight their WARS.:( I guess that is what some would call honor.

There you go again making ASSUMPTIONS, first it was about what I liked and now it is about what I mean. You do not know what I like or what I mean.:angel:

I do not know who died and made you the POPE so that you can tell me to quit saying "GOD BLESS". Last time I checked America was a free country where one is free to worship as they please and yes that also includes FREEDOM OF SPEECH.:D

GOD BLESS :angel: and PEACE:angel:

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God" (Matthew 5:9). :angel:

It'snot like Bush 41 and Bush 43 destroyed the Middle East ny themselves, that place has been a mess for 1000 years.........:p

that is a common misperception of mid east politics. the conflicts we see today are largely from actions from the last 50 or so years...you had the rise of militant islam with the est. of israel colliding (i don't know which came first)...both feeding the fury of extremism and instability in the area...

;)
Those were your grandfather and father who served NOT YOU.

So, only those whose served or are left wing politically have a right to an opinion? Interesting.........:p

:rolleyes::D;);) Most of the advocators of WAR talk a good game but when push comes to shove they choose to let others go fight their WARS.:( I guess that is what some would call honor.

Quoting biblical passages while casting dispersions about others is an interesting way to go about things.......something about glass houses and stones comes to mind.........

YOU are now making ASSUMPTIONS...........and you know what happens when you assume? :rolleyes:

Yeah, Hillary will get to the bottom of all this, I am sure............:eek:

WAGS when Billy Boy had the opportunity to get Ben Laden CIA Had him in the scope cross hairs. It was decided that it would be too infamatory to kill him. Do you really think Hilliary has a clue:confused:

I think it was Syria or another country that told Clinton they could arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to the US, but Clinton deferred because he "didn't have a plan" on what to do............:eek:

As I was reading through some of these post, a thought came to mind. 'You know you could claim to be anybody and post on this board.' Some folks claim to have military experience, even combat experience, and even if they offered some kind of proof, how would one verify it. Some folks claim to me a Democrat or Republican, even though their post would cause you to wonder. I guess all we can do is try and analyze their post and wonder. At any rate, when one's post are so opposite from the majority of those they claim to be a part of, it sure diminishes their credibility.

Most of the advocators of WAR talk a good game but when push comes to shove they choose to let others go fight their WARS.:( I guess that is what some would call honor.

The military still has very high medical standards. I for one attempted to re-enlist in the Reserves after Iraq kicked off, but was advised I was permanently disqualified, because of heartburn. I fought it, but in the end I came to realize I would not be getting a waiver and the DOD Instruction had changed so as not to allow me to finish my service.

Bright Eyed--IIRC, Militant Islam started in the 1920's in Egypt in an attempt to expel Britain from Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom