Care to share your bling?

I had a biker party to go to last night, so I wanted the proper jewelry for the evening. I went to the Harley dealership and looked at the necklaces; no way was I going to spend $90 and over for their pieces. So I looked around and saw the key chains. I had a necklace that was given to me, so I just ran the chain through a loop on the key chain, then attached my bobble to the key ring....total cost of necklace....$6.95.....:)

Like your blouse too, Chickie-Poo. :)

Ha

Clever girl. What, no matching earrings? :whistle:
:D...didn't have time to figure that one out.

I have seen cuff earrings...I have to order those though. The cuffs I have are way too big for my ears.....:angel:

Like your blouse too, Chickie-Poo. :)
Ha
Why thank you...that's my "biker trash" blouse....;)

Hi,
Wanted to wait to contribute/comment until I had some photos to share. Today I found time to photograph and upload these pix of some necklaces I strung with dichroic glass beads and sterling silver beads and findings. Am not sure how well I captured the colors and sparkle, but here goes...

Martha, I admire your necklaces very much. Are the sterling beads from Fire Mountain Gems? They resemble the Thai Hill Tribes silver beads I buy from FMG. Am a very good customer of theirs, ha ha!

Amethyst

Yeah, I usually buy my silver from FMG's because the price is good if you buy "enough." Silver cost is killing me though and I am working more with copper.

It is hard to photo these things, isn't it. I really like your color mix.

Back
Top Bottom