Chelsea's on the trail...

Do you credit your parents for bringing you up with the sense and values to allow you to avoid being caught in the sort of drunken, drug related behavior that the current president and his children have?

How did you manage to control your jealousy towards Monica? Was it made especially difficult because you and Monica are similar in age? Was it easier to accept with Paula Jones who is closer to your mother in age and it seemed less like your dad was having an affair with one of his daughter's contemporaries?

Last edited:
Do you sometimes wish that you hadn't got a double dose of the portly gene?

Ha

How's the new bridge club going? I bet you, your mom Hillary, Monica and Paula have tons to talk about! Maybe the four of you could make it a golf foursome as well! :)

Some of these comments are sick.:p

Last edited:
Do you think your mother let down the womens Lib movement by enduring the emotional abuse of your father's infidelity?

Would you have respected your Mom more if she threw your Dad's clothes on the White House Lawn ?

Do you plan to become a politician?

How do you deal with people who publicly are mean to you or make fun of you or your parents?

I have worked with Chelsea Clinton professionally (she works for a hedge fund). She seems to be intelligent, energetic, and surprisingly normal. I think she will do well in whatever field she ultimately chooses.

Chelsea, don't you think it's odd that with all that's happened in your family in the past that your father's presidency will still go down as way more successful than our current adminstration's presidency?

If she gets asked some of these questions, her mother and father might regret asking her help.

Back
Top Bottom