Daily WORDLE - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordle 235 2/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today is the best I've done so far.

I imagine it will all be downhill from here! :D

#34 was a hard one for me too. After my full arsenal of 4 starting words, I had only 3 letters, one in the right place.

Wordle Archive Day 34. (6/6)
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

So it had to include one of the uncovered (rare) letters "F, B, W, J, etc". I actually got out a pencil and started writing out words, mostly nonsense words, but I got three that worked "STABS, STAFF, SWATS". Three words and two slots, so I made up a word with a two of the rare letters "DWARF", and then it became easy.

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I have always played "Hard" mode, but when you come up against the "corridor", I can see the logic of some good words to weed out letters. When I had XXX_ _. there were just to many possibilities.

cd :O)

Wordle 236 4/6

🟨[emoji834]🟨[emoji834]🟩
[emoji834][emoji834]🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩[emoji834]🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I keep forgetting to turn hard mode on. I used easy mode to my advantage today.

One roadblock I'm having is when I get letters in a row, I sometimes "sound it out" a certain way which leads me down the wrong path. Happened today.

Wordle 236 4/6

⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another day honing my starter word(s)…I have several progressions and trying new ones, not one universal set.

Wordle 236 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:
I force myself to use a different starting word each day.

Me too. I think it makes it more fun. My goal is to simply get it in 6, not get it in the shortest amount.

I get reckless sometimes, and go for a real guess on the 2nd try, which becomes almost a throwaway guess, but at least it helped me a little today. I need to stop that! As much as I like the occasional win-in-2, I hate to get a 4 when I know it would be a 3.

Wordle 236 4/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My two starting words did a good job today.

Wordle 236 3/6

🟨[emoji834][emoji834]🟨🟨
🟩[emoji834][emoji834][emoji834][emoji834]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Then I dropped the phone and cracked the screen. :(

Then after close-up examination, it was the screen protector that got cracked, not the screen :)

Last edited:
Agree with Aerides! That is what happened to me today.

I am not thrilled with this performance, but was grateful to get out alive!

Wordle 236 5/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I keep forgetting to turn hard mode on. I used easy mode to my advantage today.

One roadblock I'm having is when I get letters in a row, I sometimes "sound it out" a certain way which leads me down the wrong path. Happened today.

Wordle 236 4/6

⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yep, couldn't get out of my own head. You got out sooner than me:

Wordle 236 5/6*

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

cd :O)

I keep a tab open in Firefox with Wordle so hard mode is always set.

Wordle 236 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Day 27 of my streak. Maybe I should fail just to take the suspense down a notch? :rolleyes:

Me too. I think it makes it more fun. My goal is to simply get it in 6, not get it in the shortest amount.

Same here. Got it in 4 today. Starter words assisted well. Streak at 25.

Got it in 3 today, still no losses here, or in my 17 archive games.

My son-in-law plays it FAST. They were over last night, and he went into the archive, and got three or four in a row in maybe a minute each! I guess I get too analytical for that, or he's just better at coming up with words. He says he does often punch in something that gets rejected as "not a word", but it seems to work for him.

Today's was the fastest I ever got I think, too just ~ 2 minutes for me. The archive took me much longer.

ALL β€œHARD MODE”:

------- DATE: - SCORE: - MEDIAN ---- AVG ---- GAMES PLAYED

10 Feb2022 ----------- 3 ------- 4.00 ----- 3.92 ----- 25

Got it in: 6's - 5's - 4's - 3's - 2's - 1's
----------- 2 --- 4 --- 10 --- 8 --- 1 --- 0

-ERD50

…

Attachments

• 9A2C995B-0515-4D03-B342-4D048CB5CE3A.jpg
    9A2C995B-0515-4D03-B342-4D048CB5CE3A.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 19
I'm not playing every day, but am happy to have made it through 20 attempts successfully :).

WRVkOKAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Attachments

• wordle-20220210-summary.jpg
    wordle-20220210-summary.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom