Daily WORDLE - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not think in terms of both?

I think hard mode encourages you to think in terms of patterns of letters, whereas easy mode focuses more on elimination of letters.

Wordle 275 5/6

🟩🟨[emoji833]🟨[emoji833]
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
[emoji833]🟨[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
🟩🟨🟨[emoji833]🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The computer's clock doesn't show seconds, but this took less than two minutes.

Wordle 275 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

it's a good explanation. I think I'll just continue with intuition and luck, and quit after 3 minutes no matter what.

ERD50 explains it better here than I ever could: https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f29/daily-wordle-please-no-spoilers-112595-34.html#post2730018

I play by the hard-mode rules, because I enjoy it more that way. However, I did have my one and only strike out the other day, which the strategy that ERD outlines in the cited post would have avoided.

Wordle 275 3/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Even with forgetting to have coffee ready today.

First eagle in 48 attempts. :)

Wordle 275 2/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 275 3/6*

[emoji834]🟨[emoji834][emoji834]🟨
[emoji834]🟨🟨🟨[emoji834]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Saturday and Sunday were in 4 and 5 respectively. Today...

Wordle 275 2/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Birdie. : O)

With regards to Hard vs. "easy" mode, I almost always play in hard mode, but when it looks like a corridor is developing I opt to try to rule out possibilities which still means coming up with words to do that. And the risk is using up a guess or 2.

cd : O)

Try 4/6 today. Once I identified which vowels the word contained, it fell into place.

Sometimes you get lucky with your starting guess. Today wasn’t one of those. :(

You all are breezing. For me today, hard mode made it hard. 5/6

Wordle 275 3/6*

⬜������⬜
������⬜⬜
����������

My first '2' (is that an eagle?.. not a golf person)... pure luck - it was the first word that popped into my head that had the penultimate letter correct. (I play hard mode).

Wordle 275 2/6*

🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I started doing Octordle.com, solve 8 words using 13 attempts. It isn't much harder than wordle but requires a strategy adjustment.

I started doing Octordle.com, solve 8 words using 13 attempts. It isn't much harder than wordle but requires a strategy adjustment.

I've been doing dordle, quordle, and octordle, but I learned today that there is a tridle, so I am slotting that in between dordle and quordle starting tomorrow! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom