DNC (NCL) List~Texas style

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Most of us are enrolled in the national DNC list with varing success. I, like many others, still receive the occasional soliciation on the phone. An article that I recently read indicated that our state also has a DNC list that costs nothing if you enroll online.

It's kinda like belt and suspenders, but the federal belt seems to be slipping so maybe the Texas suspenders will catch what the feds miss.

No doubt other states must have a similar program. Is anyone aware of other states that have a state DNC list.

http://www.texasnocall.com/

Last edited:
I screen my calls for the most part. But if I pick up and it's a voice I don't recognize, I immediately hang up. Veremchuka, I think what you do is hilarious and I know there is a guy who makes a living engaging these people but I don't have the patience!

Thanks for the link, I went and registered our phone.

Thanks Gumby, I knew someone would provide a link! Too funny, I hadn't heard this particular call!

Last edited:
That's what caller ID is for. I don't answer any call from a name or number that I don't recognize. I also don't answer many calls that I DO recognize. They can leave a message. Very few do.

Back
Top Bottom