Ereader 2023, recommendation?

I don’t read much and got rid of my Paperwhite. It was a few generations ago. I’m wondering if the new version can scroll to read versus swiping or flipping the pages. On my iPad, using the Kindle app, I can scroll and I really like reading that way over page turning. Especially with the larger fonts.

The old kindles used a micro-USB connection.

The new ones use a USB C connection.

Pretty much all newer electronics are now using USB C. It’s the one standard charging connector for all devices. At least for now.

The nice thing about USB C is that there is no “up” or “down”. You can insert it either way.

Yes my Samsung tablet and even the new Apple's are going over to the usb c, I have a drawer full of various cables for my devices.

I don’t read much and got rid of my Paperwhite. It was a few generations ago. I’m wondering if the new version can scroll to read versus swiping or flipping the pages. On my iPad, using the Kindle app, I can scroll and I really like reading that way over page turning. Especially with the larger fonts.

I'm fairly certain none of the Kindle devices support scrolling, so I think you're stuck with using the Kindle app on a tablet.

Back
Top Bottom