Help with my Fantasy Football lineup today.

Yankees Rule

Recycles dryer sheets
Do I play McNabb or Pennington as QB. McNabb has played poorly last three weeks and is up against the Ravens. Pennington has played well this season and goes againt the Patriots.

Do I play McNabb or Pennington as QB. McNabb has played poorly last three weeks and is up against the Ravens. Pennington has played well this season and goes againt the Patriots.

A horse apiece. Ravens run defense is stout, so McNabb will be forced to pass. Pennington is a game manager so he doesn't chuck the ball all over the place. Maybe a slight edge to Pennington........

Pennington. As much as I hate the Ratbirds. They will be looking for blood this week after getting stomped last week :D Mcnabb wont do jack..Of course I could be wrong too..

I went with McNabb and boom he gets benched in the second half after a dog of a first half. pennington throws for 3TDs and over 300 yards loses but put up big fantasy points.I drop into second place after today. I am oooked yoday, even Brandon Jacobs my RB is out at the last min.

Oh well next week.

What the.... Even with a -2 points from McNabb I beat the other team 76 to 74!! Wow am in first place still!!

Back
Top Bottom