How To Change Display Size on Mac/Chrome

kaneohe

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Normal was display full size on screen. Top "toolbar" (showing air port, battery icon,date, time,etc) and bottom toolbar showing selected applications
were both showing.

Now new normal is display full size on screen but both top/bottom toolbars not showing but can be made visible(as popdown) if cursor is moved to top of screen (for top toolbar) or bottom (for bottom toolbar).

If I quit Chrome and then re-open Chrome, both top and bottom toolbars are visible but display occupies only about 2/3 of width of screen. If I click on
double arrow at top right of display, display becomes full width but then the 2 toolbars disappear as in 2nd paragraph .

Display using Safari is ok/normal. How to make the display for Chrome ok/normal?

Are you able to drag the boundaries on the chrome display to make it full sized?

Are you able to drag the boundaries on the chrome display to make it full sized?

Brilliant! just like the old days. I made a few feeble attempts but they didn't work previously but because I didn't really believe, I didn't try hard enough
or smart enough. Your suggestion gave me confidence to try again and it worked. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom