Isolate for non Covid virus?

Glad you are feeling better. I HATE colds and plan to be much more cautious in the future to avoid them (more hand washing, no shaking hands, wearing masks inside, avoiding sick people, etc).

Thank you! I think even with all precautions (which I have done) there is no way to avoid the common cold and or flu without staying home. I am so glad DH did not get what I had.

Now I was hugging people again, may need to stop except for very close family. Darn it. But I have washed my hands until they are chapped and dry.

I have never been a "hugger" and now I have an excuse to say no to hugs that I don't want!

I sure hope people start staying home when they are sick. During most of my working career, if I stayed home from work I was often asked if I had been to the doctor. It wasn't a requirement that I go, but it was sort of looked at askance if I didn't. I think one reason was that my boss (same one for over 30 years) was someone who got sick very, very, very rarely. In over 30 years I could probably count on the fingers of one hand the times that he was sick. So, over the years, I knew that if I was sick it was best to drag myself to the doctor even if it was crystal clear to me that it wasn't something where they doctor could help....

Back
Top Bottom