Its here.... Its here....

Next step is now complete... I have submitted my official resignation to HR... giving them double there one month notice required. Now its just a matter of working my remaining 29 shifts...

It will pass quick, now that it is real and a set end date.

Well found out yesterday that my DW has been going behind my back.....
Been working with coworkers and old friends to help them plan a huge retirement party.
so much for quietly walking away... 36 more shifts to go...

Haven't updated... life's been throwing one curve ball after another.

1st my retirement party... what a blast from the past... nearly 200 folks dropped by... bunch of folks I haven't seen in years, old co-workes, students even a couple political figures... even several phone calls from folks that couldnt make it... 2 live bands, both friends, tons of food... It must appear I'm fond of a drink... 3 bottles of booze, nearly 4 cases of beer. A few gifts and cards with over $400 in giftcards...
A 4 hour fiasco of fun, with a few tears... I was blown away....

2nd.... WORK.... Although I'm leaving, I can't seem to get the want to help out of my system... we are very short handed and I have been picking up extra shifts to help out. I have worked 25 extra shifts since Sept and have 19 more to go with 6 of them extra... and may pick up a couple more.
Come on Dec 16th

Congratulations on your retirement celebration!
Also, thank you for being on the front line during this horrible health crisis.

sounds like a great retirement celebration!
You are counting the days, but working extra--lol, are you sure you are ready to retire? :))
Adding my thanks to your Frontline work during these Covid times, stay safe and healthy.

AND I'M DONE :dance::dance::dance:
Last shift is in the books... time for the next chapter...

Congrats. Careful not to do the rebound sex thing that gets you even busier after 2022.

Congrats. Not get going doing something.......or nothing.

Congratulations!!!
Enjoy your next adventure

Good for you! It is an exciting time and a whole new world out there for you.

Congratulations!!![emoji322][emoji323][emoji324][emoji898]
Now you’ll be available more to answer all those calls you’ll get about your car’s extended warranty and the Policeman’s Benefit Association! [emoji23]
Just kidding! Enjoy your new journey!!

Well the day has finally arrived.... My 1st day of a 30 day window to sign my retirement paperwork and get the ball rolling for retiring

YIPPEE... signed the very last today.... I'm officially a member of the check of the month for life club. Its mind blowing that much time between 1st and last signature.

YIPPEE... signed the very last today.... I'm officially a member of the check of the month for life club. Its mind blowing that much time between 1st and last signature.

Congrats!! Have you ever looked forward to a Monday before? Well, it's pretty grand!

That is great!

Back
Top Bottom