iTunes Match?

BOBOT

Recycles dryer sheets
Anyone have experience with this "service". Because my old computer died I need to transfer all my tunes from my iPod to the iTunes library on a new laptop. Most of these were not bought from Apple, and as far as I can learn there's no way to xfer them without subscribing to Match for $25/yr.
Worth it? Or is there another way?
Thanks...

BOBOT said:
Anyone have experience with this "service". Because my old computer died I need to transfer all my tunes from my iPod to the iTunes library on a new laptop. Most of these were not bought from Apple, and as far as I can learn there's no way to xfer them without subscribing to Match for $25/yr.
Worth it? Or is there another way?
Thanks...

Senuti. http://www.fadingred.com/senuti/

I used this for the exact same task years ago. Back then it was shareware, but now they've gone commercial. $18.99, I think. It will pull all the content from the iPod onto the computer.

I have numerous songs on Itunes that are not purchased from Apple and I have moved them all to a new computer. Do a search on moving Itunes libary to new computer and you will see how to do it.

Disregard my previous post. I failed to see you are transferring from an Ipod not another computer.:facepalm:

Disregard my previous post. I failed to see you are transferring from an Ipod not another computer.:facepalm:

But just because the computer 'died', that does not mean the tunes cannot be recovered from the hard drive.

Lesson to all - back up your 'stuff'! Test your back up!

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom