July 4th week comes to a end

SJhawkins

Recycles dryer sheets
Not sure where I should post this...but....

Been off from work this past week over the 4th, just like many past years.

Did not do much of anything, worked on the home front, something I enjoy, weird I know. It was every thing I thought it would be!

A person could get used to this, I'm mid 50s and trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. Read so many post on ER that ask the same question/concerns.

Monday is not going to be great, like what I do but it's a pressure cooker and think my salsa is done!

Congrats to those who are enjoying each and every day without interruptions.

I'm at your age and did come across this question many times before, and concluded it has nothing to do with your employment or retirement. It is all about what you do. I'm still employed as you are but this Monday is going to be a great day because I still work from home and don't have much to do at work anyway. Look around and there are always opportunities like that. It is not retirement only which defines a happiness in your life.

Not sure where I should post this...but....

Been off from work this past week over the 4th, just like many past years.

Did not do much of anything, worked on the home front, something I enjoy, weird I know. It was every thing I thought it would be!

A person could get used to this, I'm mid 50s and trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. Read so many post on ER that ask the same question/concerns.

Monday is not going to be great, like what I do but it's a pressure cooker and think my salsa is done!

Congrats to those who are enjoying each and every day without interruptions.

Imagine every day like the 4th of July!

Come on in, the water is fine though YMMV:cool:

Back
Top Bottom