Last Single Saturday Night

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
That headline tells the story. Lol!

The next Saturday (Sept. 11Th, 2021) will be my son's last single Saturday night, which holds true as of today. He finally is going to get hitched for the first time at a age 36.

They are taking care of all expenses and won't take a dime. They are requesting no gifts or money but if you want to give to a charity of choice that is their wish.

I made 24 wood vases and 16 wooden bowls from 100 plus year old fence post from the ranch. They will be used for table center pieces for dinner after the wedding. They want a large meal for everyone and time for visiting and meeting their guests.

The wedding will be in an old country church with a capacity of 75 max at the most. They are going to paint the church steps next weekend, have grass mowed and numerous small things that need done.

I finally get a daughter and a beautiful 4 year old step daughter.

Congratulations. The father-daughter relationship is marvelous. So is the grandfather-granddaughter relationship.

I made 24 wood vases and 16 wooden bowls from 100 plus year old fence post from the ranch. They will be used for table center pieces for dinner after the wedding.

Very nice gift that they can't refuse. :>)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new daughter-in-law and granddaughter!

Best wishes to the couple.

I made 24 wood vases and 16 wooden bowls from 100 plus year old fence post from the ranch. They will be used for table center pieces for dinner after the wedding. They want a large meal for everyone and time for visiting and meeting their guests.

Hope you snap a few photos to share, always enjoy seeing your work.

Congratulations to everyone.

Street, your contributions to the wedding sound fantastic. Congratulations! I have been very fortunate with a variety of in-laws and I trust you will be too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations for the new daughter and granddaughter. I hope the new couple will celebrate many, many happy years.

^ I hope so, I'm glad I'm not just getting started down that road thou. Partnership/marriage takes hard work for longevity. I pray for their time on earth together is sustainable.

Thanks to all. I now know the feeling most of you have went through, over the years of seeing children finding a soulmate.

Thank you for sharing the great news with your FIRE family. Blessings on the new couple!

Congratulations, sounds like it is going to be a wonderful day.

Congratulations to your son, and also to you sir. Let me share one thing which is for sure. If is hasn't happened already you are going to fall head over heels in love again. At some point that 4 yr. old is gonna just melt your heart. "Hey grandpa" can I go with you to look at your creek" or something like that. You just grin and say ok sweety lets go! Congrats again Street enjoy!

^ I hope that will happen! Thank you so much. The little thing has really had an impact in our life so far. The kids been going together for 3 years, so at one year old we got to meet her. She got to know us now for 3 years but only calls us by name. That is fine and proper and that is the way her mom taught her. No matter how she see us in her life, we will always treat her like she is ours.

Street - I am so happy for you and your expanding family. Best wishes for everyone involved.

Congratulations to your family. So fun to celebrate happy times.

Congratulations, street!!!

That headline tells the story. Lol!

The next Saturday (Sept. 11Th, 2021) will be my son's last single Saturday night, which holds true as of today. He finally is going to get hitched for the first time at a age 36.

They are taking care of all expenses and won't take a dime. They are requesting no gifts or money but if you want to give to a charity of choice that is their wish.

The wedding will be in an old country church with a capacity of 75 max at the most. They are going to paint the church steps next weekend, have grass mowed and numerous small things that need done.

I finally get a daughter and a beautiful 4 year old step daughter.

Sounds lovely! Congratulations on gaining a DIL and grandchild!

Back
Top Bottom