Looking younger--would you if you could?

I certainly would not want to look 25 but yet have the physical ailments of a 65 or 70 year old (arthritis, bum knee, metamucilosis, etc). That's just wierd...

DW on the other hand sometimes mentions that she may someday want to "defy gravity" of its effects, and perhaps have "an alignment".:whistle:

R

i could too. Legs for one thing, another is the daughter's nose- if she were having plastic surgery the surgeon wold talk her into a run of the mill "cute" bunny nose. I like her nose!

Ha

Also the daughter's roots are showing, but the mother's are not. If the mother spent a bazillion dollars on cosmetic surgery and other beauty treatments you can be pretty sure that she would pay attention to details like that, even if her daughter might not.

I broke my nose very badly at age 14 playing volleyball, pretty much smearing it across my face. My plastic surgeon (my father) made it completely straight and classical. I was incensed and hated the change because it had been a cute little "ski nose" before that. It works though, and were he still alive I am sure that would be his response.

i could too. Legs for one thing, another is the daughter's nose- if she were having plastic surgery the surgeon wold talk her into a run of the mill "cute" bunny nose. I like her nose!

Ha

Ha, I too thought the daughter was much more appealing in her natural state of cuteness than mom, because all kids her age are adorable imho.

I hope her mom's obsession doesn't affect her!

To me there is something not healthy about a mother who wants to look like her daughter. Competitive or just codependent? I'm not comfortable with the idea of this one at all.

Back
Top Bottom