Medicare Application-that was fast and easy

OP here, I got an approval letter from Medicare but I still have not received my Medicare card which was supposed to arrive within 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be 1 month since my approval, do they sometimes take longer than the stated 2 weeks to arrive?
I don't need it for a couple more months yet but I'm concerned. There was one day where I got a neighbors mail but they did not get anything for me.
I was approved on July 11th.

No worries. Just go on the SSA.gov website and you can print a copy of your Medicare card that shows Part A and Part B coverage (as of the effective date for each). I carried this until my official card arrived. Also, you can request a new card be sent to you there.
Good luck.

OP here, I got an approval letter from Medicare but I still have not received my Medicare card which was supposed to arrive within 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be 1 month since my approval, do they sometimes take longer than the stated 2 weeks to arrive?
I don't need it for a couple more months yet but I'm concerned. There was one day where I got a neighbors mail but they did not get anything for me.
I was approved on July 11th.

You can print one at Medicare . Gov.
I set up an account the day after i got my notice and printed it.
My letter also said two weeks. we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom